CR must be part of all our decisions and routines. We have therefore set up a Group CR Board that draws on the expertise of our staff functions and our three business units:
- Robert Endersby (Head of Group Risk Management and Chairman of the Board)
- Tina Obel Lope (Head of Group Corporate Communications and Responsibility)
- Jeanette Fangel Løgstrup (Head of Group Communications and Marketing)
- Helle Havgaard (Head of Group HR)
- Morten Rasten (Head of Danske Invest)
Thomas Mitchell (Head of Personal Banking Denmark)
Per Klitgård (Head of Danica Pension)
Niels-Ulrik Mousten (Head of Danske Capital)
Peter Wonder (Head of Group Services)
Henrik Hoffmann (Head of Credit & Risk, Business Banking)
Anders Damgaard (Head of Institutional Banking, Corporates and Institutions)
At the operational level, corporate responsibility matters at the country units are managed by local CR coordinators, who work closely with the Group CR department.
The responsibility for developing the Group CR strategy, coordinating activities and reporting on the Group's achievements lies with the CR department, which is located in the Group head office in Copenhagen.
Last updated on February 11, 2014.