CR must be part of all our decisions and routines. We have therefore set up a Group CR Board that draws on the expertise of our staff functions and our three business units:
- Anne Melchiorsen (Head of Corporate Affairs, Head of Group Communications, Chairman)
- Helle Havgaard (Head of Group HR)
- Tonny Thierry Andersen (Head of Personal Banking)
- Lars Mørch (Head of Business Banking)
- Thomas Borgen (Head of Corporates & Institutions)
- Peter Wonder (Head of Group Services)
Per Klitgård (Head of Danica Pension)
Thomas Mitchell (Head of Danske Invest)
Niels-Ulrik Mousten (Head of Danske Capital)
Robert Endersby (Chief Risk Officer)
At the operational level, corporate responsibility matters at the country units are managed by local CR coordinators, who work closely with the Group CR department.
The responsibility for developing the Group CR strategy, coordinating activities and reporting on the Group's achievements lies with the CR department, which is located in the Group head office in Copenhagen.