Do you want to use your excellent project management and communication skills to successfully deliver solutions to Danske Bank’s largest corporate customers? Then join the Copenhagen based Tender Group!
You are expected to have excellent English communications and project management skills, a commercial mindset and experience from large complex organisations. It is essential that you have the ability to learn quickly, some essential core skills and a will to succeed.
Tender Group is unique in Nordic banking. We are an international, dynamic and important business area in Danske Bank with focus on large and international corporates wishing to do business in any of our markets – the Nordics, Germany, Russia, Poland, the U.K., Ireland and the Baltics. Tender Group is responsible for the successful and timely delivery of solutions and responses to corporates’ Request for Proposals (RfPs) covering Cash Management and all other Transaction Banking needs across all these markets. We are a small close-knit team drawing on each other’s strengths and support in order to deliver the best solution. The team consists of eight colleagues in Copenhagen and Vilnius.
By joining the team, you will gain great insight and understanding across industries and markets, as well as the knowledge of the latest developments and Transaction Banking techniques required by the best in class international treasuries. You will develop the level of your corporate customer communication to a world-class level, using market leading software and best practice methodology.
As Project Manager, you will be based in Danske Bank’s head quarter in Copenhagen and have the responsibility of:
• Managing diverse tender response projects within tight deadlines
• Delivering and supporting your colleagues to produce an excellent level of communication (especially written) targeted at CFOs, Treasurers, and senior company management
• Collaborating with senior TxB specialists to convert specialist knowledge into customer focused responses
• Managing your own internal and external stakeholders at all levels
• Developing your insight and understanding of treasury and Cash Management/Transaction Banking solutions
Do you have what it takes?
• Strong project management skills
• Preferably a native Danish speaker with excellent English communications skills
• Experience gained from working in large, complex organisations
• Ability to stay calm under pressure, work flexibly and meet deadlines effectively
• Customer focused and oriented mindset
• High scoring Bachelor or Master’s degree
As a person, you will be result and solution oriented, be an experienced networker and have a high level of energy and achievement. In return, we are offering you the chance to develop, have a challenging and exciting role and receive an attractive remuneration package.
If you have questions about the job, please contact the Head of Tender Group
Lars Dahl on +45 30 52 38 11 or Project Manager Guri Hanstvedt on + 45 61 65 61 29.
Send application and CV no later than 08.09.2017.