Would you like to accelerate Danske Banks strategy by supporting competence building across our project teams? Are you able to create business orientated learning? Do you have a passion for developing people? Then you could be the one we are looking for. We are seeking an experienced, creative and passionated Learning & Development Expert for our corporate university, Business Agile Academy.
Danske Bank has set out on a transformation journey with the aspiration of being number 1 in customer experience. In order to achieve this and to keep up with the changing market dynamics and digital disruption, the journey entails a redefinition from a traditional bank into an agile, collaborative and truly customer centric organisation.
Business Agile Academy provides key learning offerings required for Danske Bank to succeed with the journey. The Business Agile Academy is part of a group wide development function with 230 engaged and highly competent consultants, which contribute to initiatives, that are strategic top priorities for Danske Bank.
The Business Agile Academy
A key role for the academy is to facilitate training, development and knowledge sharing within three core capabilities that are critical for project teams across the bank: Customer Experience Design, End-to-End Process Development and a new execution approach: Agile Collaboration. We do this in collaboration with the relevant experts and our responsibility is to act as a knowledge hub between experts and the broader organisation.
We facilitate knowledge sharing through a variety of channels including summits, classroom training, integrated programs, communities, webinars and an integrated knowledge portal. Going forward we would like to improve and develop our setup further and for this purpose we are looking for a highly engaged and inspiring training professional.
As our new Learning & Development Expert, you will contribute to the creation of best-in-class learning opportunities that build capabilities and knowledge for the business development employees in Danske Bank.
Your main responsibility is to develop and continuously improve the academy’s learning portfolio. In particular, you will bring up-to-date learning concepts and approaches, including social learning, into the academy to develop appropriate solutions as well as upskill the internal team.
Further, you will apply your substantial knowledge of evaluation to develop impact measurement learning. You will help guide the design and implementation of an evaluation system in order to effectively learn from and develop the training efforts.
You will be working closely together with knowledge experts to ensure that all content and training modules produced are instructionally sound and effective for the target audience and in line with adult learning principles. Hence, it is expected that you know how to balance learning theory with a practical and hands-on approach.
Key skills and experiences:
- Must have experience with full lifecycle design, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and development programs.
- Solid experience in developing learning experiences in a blended learning approach following a 70/20/10 model and a blended learning approach using online, classroom, virtual and hands-on application experiences.
- Excellent instructional design and facilitation skills with an emphasis on adult learning concepts including: relevant technologies and methods for ILT, OJT and WBT.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in order to establish collaborative relationships with all levels of the organisation.
- Highly flexible, self-directed, and adapts well to a rapidly changing environment.
- 5+ years of L&D experience, preferably as learning specialist.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
If you are interested, please send your application online as soon as possible, as we will have running job interviews.
In case you have questions, do not hesitate to contact Department Manager, Anders Levinsohn, on +45 5132 7957 or send an email to ale@danskebank.
Send application and CV no later than 03.09.2017.