Are you at the beginning of your career or are about to graduate? Do you want to join an innovative risk environment at Danske Bank to become an expert in market and liquidity risk? Then you are the right match for this unique opportunity to build a career within the Market Risk department.
We are looking for Analysts to join Risk Control. The positions we offer are located in the Interest Rate team and in the Equity, FX, Liquidity, Inflation and Structured Products Team. Risk Control consists of 15 people and is part of the Market Risk department with 50 employees who aim to sustain Danske Bank’s status as the best risk house in the Nordic Region.
Your main tasks will be to:
• Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
• Monitor liquidity risk and validate Liquidity Coverage Ratio calculations in Danske Bank Group and legal units.
• Validate that the Group's market risk and liquidity risk perform satisfactorily.
• Working with other team members, you take part in further developing the calculations and monitoring of market risk, interest rate risk in the banking book (IRRBB) and liquidity risk.
• Participate in projects to improve Danske Bank’s capabilities to manage market and liquidity risks.
• Communicate your analysis and decisions in a clear and concise manner to senior management and other departments in the Bank.
The Market Risk department consist of highly technical professionals, and a majority have several years of experience within market and liquidity risk. A position in Risk Control will provide you with a unique opportunity to acquire a broad understanding of market risk, liquidity risk and financial products.
What we expect
We are looking for an ambitious person who would like to pursue a career as a market and liquidity risk Analyst. Your success will be defined by your ability to demonstrate sharp analytical skills combined with an ability to climb a steep learning curve and work as a team player.
You have a Master’s degree in finance or economics, preferably with a mathematical focus, and come either from university or have up to three years of work experience. A keen interest in, or experience working with financial markets, as well as knowledge of VBA, SAS or SQL programming will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
As a person you:
• Work systematically
• Have an analytical mindset
• Understand complex problems
• Constantly aim at becoming more efficient.
At the same time, you can honor our strong focus on working in teams while exhibiting a strong drive to get things done and explore uncharted territory. Since you will be working in an international environment, your work languages are English and minimum one of the Nordic languages.
What we offer
In the Market Risk department you will be challenged daily to constantly learn new skills and will have a dynamic workday. We offer a very good working environment and great colleagues. Our office is located in Danske Bank’s Headquarters at Kongens Nytorv in the very center of Copenhagen.
If you have any questions please contact Lauge Jacobsen, Head of Team Interest Rate Market Risk, at +45 45 13 95 05 or Erik Hillgren, Head of Team Equity, FX, Liquidity, Inflation and Structured Products Team, at +45 45 13 95 13.
Send application and CV no later than 02.11.2017.