Our team, responsible for procurement and contracting related to Premises, are looking for a new Category Manager. The scope comprises the entire lease portfolio of Danske Bank with some 500 leases. The portfolio is constantly changing in response to the needs of the Danske Bank organisation and you will be facing challenging projects, which will allow you to grow your experience in real estate and procurement.
Based in Høje Taastrup near Copenhagen, you will:
• Take part in drawing up the category strategy for Real Estate together with the team.
• Identify market trends and leverage these in the category strategies.
• Take lead and manage weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the premises area in DK.
• Take the commercial lead in negotiations of new leases and renegotiation of existing leases in DK.
• Support Business and our stakeholders in DK
• Create business cases and drive on-going and new projects. Both related to our footprint in DK as well as ensuring the right price of the services we buy from our external partners.
• Further, you will negotiate and handle agreements with advisors, property administrators, brokers etc.
You will have a close collaboration with the team managing the real estate portfolio and you will be exposed to a wide range of stakeholders in the bank. Your objective will be to create value for Danske Bank balancing commercial savings and other benefits. In addition, it is essential to establish a good and effective collaboration with Business as well as other internal stakeholders.
Your characteristics and experience
You have experience working within the real estate area and you are familiar with the lease process ranging from scouting, negotiations and completion. You are structured and used to ensure the right documentation and reporting. You are strong in balancing working alone as well as a being a best of class teamplayer. You are comfortable with meeting new people as well as do negotiations. You are a good listener and are able to spot the needs and requirements of Business and our stakeholders – and at the same time able to challenge them based on you knowledge.
Experience with procurement is an advantage and so is experience with stakeholder management, as you will be engaging a wide range of external and internal stakeholders. You must be able to do business in both Danish and English.
Group Procurement was established in Danske Bank in 2010 and it currently comprises 75 employees across the Nordics, Baltics and India. Group Procurement has defined the procurement strategy for the Danske Bank Group to be inspiring, create value, execute efficiently and act as helpful trusted partners.
The Premises team in Group Procurement consists of 5 employees who are responsible for procuring real estate and real estate related activities. The team is located throughout the Nordics and Baltics and you will be located with the Head of Premises Procurement in Høje Taastrup in Denmark.
If you have any questions please contact Kristoffer Søby Hansen – Head of Premises Procurement on +45 31 78 77 70 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying is November the 30th but we will be evaluating applications continuously.
Send application and CV no later than 30.11.2017.