Are you a Customer Experience or Service Design professional with a couple of years’ experience, looking for serious challenges? Is delivering on commitments your thing? Do you want to have an important role in improving our processes and systems – while ensuring that the customers’ needs take center stage? Then join Business Development in Corporates & Institutions, Danske Bank, the largest bank in Denmark, and one of the leading banks in Northern Europe.
Key driver of changing Corporates & Institutions
C&I is on a journey to create the bank of the future for our wholesale clients. Aim is to retain and grow our market position through strong focus on end-to-end customer experience and customer centric processes and solutions.
You will join C&I Business Development who owns the change mandate on behalf of the business. The change initiatives are delivered through agile cross-functional teams, representing the relevant organizational units within the Bank (e.g. business, operations, IT, legal, credit, etc.). You can therefore expect to be exposed to very different parts of the Bank – both in Denmark and internationally.
The job provides a unique opportunity to use and further develop your skills within the full Human Centered Design cycle from inspiration & research, through ideation, prototyping, testing. You will often be part of a diverse project team and will therefore get a chance to create the link between Customer Experience methodologies and traditional management consulting methods. You work will in all likeliness include:
• Identify and suggest improvement areas to reach the ambition of being no. 1 in customer experience
• Develop business unit strategy and roadmaps based on customer needs and business pain points
• Design and improve business processes, organization and culture where customer centricity is key
• Hypothesis driven problem solving in projects – where fast incremental deliveries counts
Highly motivated professionals with strong consulting skills
You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues with a great level of commitment. You have some professional experience working as Customer Experience or Service Design professional preferably from the Banking industry. You have a passion for change and are able to keep up the push, also when priorities sometimes goes against you. Your greatest assets are your passion, your curiosity, your will to step out and make a change – and not at least a desire to improve our services to our customers.
To succeed in this role, it is essential that you have many of the following skills:
• Good knowledge of the Human Centered Design or Service Design method
• A genuine openness and curiosity about “the other” perspective and a “what if” mindset
• A natural ability to challenge old ways of thinking and easily adapt new ways of solving customer pains
• Good presentation and facilitation skills and able to adapt the message to fit the recipient in a clear way
• High energy level and proactive approach to help drive things forward in a large organization
• Are structured, pragmatic, self-driven and not least a strong team player
• Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
In return, we offer you a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team in Danske Bank, with a clear change mandate and empowerment to act. We are self-driven and adaptable to change, so projects and teams may change on the go. Our approach is pragmatic; we are here for a sustainable delivery of an awesome customer experience.
As we will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, please send CV asap, and no later than 19.01.2018.
Call Lars Granborg at +45 2324 1401 if you have any questions.
Send application and CV no later than 25.01.2018.