Real Estate Facility Management (REFM) with a global team of 60 employees is providing premises and integrated facility services across Danske Bank Group that create welcoming and accommodating experience for our customers, and a collaborative, inspiring, flexible and productive work environment for our employees.
As our new REFM Management Coordinator you will be responsible for providing high-level secretarial, administrative, and communication support to the Head of REFM as well as the REFM management team. You will be responsible for initiating and managing internal projects, ensuring smooth communication between REFM management team and internal departments, creating and improving the procedures within REFM department and following-up on them. REFM Management Coordinator will also lead on the delivery of internal communication (internal news articles, management information, project updates, etc.) and provide communication support for projects and colleagues across REFM.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance among multiple priorities. The Management Coordinator will have the ability to work independently on projects (e.g. creating onboarding process, creating steering tools within REFM, implementing communication strategy, etc.), from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
REFM Management Coordinator reports to Head of Real Estate Facility Development who reports to Head of REFM.
Responsibilities of REFM Management Coordinator:
Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Head of REFM including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; email management; completing expense reports; preparing presentations and formatting documents; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the schedule of the Head of REFM is followed and respected. Works closely and effectively with the Head of REFM to keep him/her well informed about upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Assists Head of REFD in preparing required deliverables with a hands-on approach including drafting communication messages and letters, formatting documents, creating PPT presentations, and other ad hoc tasks.
- Assists in planning and coordinating the agenda of REFM management team meetings, REFM department meetings and off-sites. Takes detailed minutes of the meetings, writes correspondence memos and distributes them to all the relevant stakeholders.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the REFM management team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between REFM management team and internal departments. Leads on the delivery of internal communication (internal news articles, management information, project updates, etc.) and provide communication support for projects and colleagues across REFM.
- Organizes and coordinates REFM management team’s outreach and external relations efforts. Edits and completes first drafts of written communication to external stakeholders.
- Supports REFM management team in recruitment and onboarding process: posting job advertisements, interviewing, testing, and selecting employees to fill vacant positions. Plans and conducts new employee orientation and onboarding to familiarize with internal REFM culture and policies.
- Further develops and updates the processes and procedures within REFM department, facilitating the daily operations of REFM teams.
- Plans, manages and follows-up on a variety of process improvement projects within REFM department (e.g. creating onboarding process, creating and implementing operations systems within REFM, etc.), some of which may have organizational impact.
The ability to balance the needs of Head of REFM, REFM management team and managing internal projects aimed at improving processes within REFM is essential for achieving success in the position as REFM Management Coordinator.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Documented experience in a similar role reporting directly to senior management.
- Proven track record in delivering internal communication in organisations to a variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational, communication, project management and problem-solving skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly under time pressure and with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and with others in a cooperative, enthusiastic and friendly manner to accomplish position functions and participate in team efforts.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment and to adapt to changing priorities to meet deadlines and daily requirements.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including REFM employees, management, and other external partners. Being able to determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Emotional maturity and self-management.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
Head of Real Estate Facility Development
+45 21 60 72 65
Send application and CV no later than 26.01.2018.
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.