Are you driven by providing fact-based insights that are action-oriented and to-the-point? Do you see opportunities in data rather than constraints? And do you enjoy preparing management information and sparring with business leaders on how to derive strategic insights and tactical actions from data? Then you might be the person we are looking for in our Strategy & Business Management team, Transaction Banking (TxB) at Danske Bank.
The main purpose of the job is to carry out analytical tasks to ensure the reporting and performance management set-up in Transaction Banking is up-to-date and relevant. Moreover, you will be expected to further develop reporting, analysis, tools and business intelligence in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. The overall purpose is to ensure a fact-based foundation for TxB’s strategy development and execution.
The successful candidate will be able to work independently with fully-owned tasks, ensuring accuracy, relevant interpretation and timely delivery. Also, you will participate in team work on a variety of projects and tasks when needed and take up the data-expert role.
- Participate in the continuous development and update of Transaction Banking’s strategy
- Contribute to Strategy & Business Management’s business intelligence responsibilities, ensuring that TxB’s strategy is built on relevant and timely data and analysis, taking a customer-centric, outside-in perspective.
Strategy & Business Management is a highly dynamic team that is united by a strong focus on TxB’s strategic priorities, both in terms of their continuous development and in terms of execution. Overall, there are four pools of tasks in the team: (i) Strategy development and execution coordination, (ii) Business intelligence, including customer insights and financials, (iii) Pricing and (iv) Outreach.
All of our responsibilities are carried out in close collaboration with colleagues from across TxB but, importantly, also from C&I and Business Banking and from elsewhere in Danske Bank. We are results-oriented and value-driven in our approach and everything we do needs to live up to TxB’s Ambition to “Make Customers’ Corporate Day Easy”.
• Relevant academic degree preferably related to economics, finance or mathematics; work experience of at least 2-3 years
• Experience with data analysis and reporting
• Experience with data handling (SQL, SAS, Excel, etc.) and data visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Think cell)
• Experience from the banking sector is an advantage but not a must
• Near native-speaker fluency in English is a must, as is knowledge of at least one Nordic language
• Real team player that delivers high-quality results consistently
• Role-model for Danske Bank’s core values, including exceptional personal integrity and the ability to handle sensitive, confidential data on a daily basis.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Head of Strategy & Business Management, SVP
Telephone +45 45 14 06 55
Mobile +45 24 94 03 21
Send application and CV no later than 02.02.2018.