Our online banking system - Business Online, also known as Business eBanking in some of our markets - is a Web-based system that enables companies to conduct routine banking transactions, use international cash management facilities, execute trades in the financial markets, and more.
Fast and easy
Business Online gives you quick access to your account information and versatile facilities for creating and approving payments. All the information appears in real time, so you can always stay informed of your company's current liquidity situation. You can also integrate the data in your company’s accounting system.
Business Online consists of various modules you can choose from according to your needs:
- Cash Management Account Information
- Cash Management Payments
- Cash Management File Transfers
- Collection Service: Collect payments in several countries
- Markets Online: Securities and forex trading, including spot, forward and swaps
- Trade Finance: Export and import documentary credits, export and import collections, and international guarantees
The cash management modules, which are available for Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Germany, United Kingdom incl. Northern Ireland and Ireland, enable you to make local payments in each of these countries.
What is needed?
Read about technical requirements
Implementation support for Business Online
Please contact your relationship manager if you want to know more about Danske Bank Business Online.