Do you want to be a key driver of Business Banking strategy by developing cutting edge machine learning solutions utilizing big data?
Responsibilities and duties
As a Senior/Chief Data Scientist you will support the strategy and activities that increase Business Banking profitability and customer satisfaction through your key role in development of advanced analytics models utilizing big data. You will play a key role in BB Customer Data and Analytics team by being responsible for the following:
- Handling, manipulating data of business customers
- Development of machine learning models providing meaningful insights on customers future behavior and preferences (Next Best Action, Retention, micro-segmentation, channel optimization models)
- Together with engagements managers cooperating closely with the front-line to gain Business Banking know-how and integrate it into conceptualizing and development of the advanced analytics models
- Clearly communicate model logic and results the team and other stakeholders
- Advancing overall competence and maturity of machine learning application in business banking. Facilitating knowledge shearing with other team members
The Customer Data and Analytics team is tasked with working on a number advanced analytics projects from Business Banking perspective. The team consists of data architect and analysts who will support the overall activities of these specific initiatives. You should expect to work in a global environment, which means you are not working for any specific country but for the group with colleagues in all Business Banking markets. The position is planned to be located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Experience and skills
In order to be a successful applicant to this role you will need:
- Degree level background in a mathematics, statistics, data science or similar.
- 4+ years of experience of practical advanced analytics model development
- Mastering Python/R, Hadoop, SQL and Tableau
- Previous experience in corporate environment (desired). Previous experience in Financial Services would be an advantage, but not a requirement
As an employee, you are proactive and highly result-driven. You are self-driven, reliable, structured, and pay attention to quality and details. You enjoy continuous improvements; identifying new solutions to roadblocks and ensuring that they are implemented. You thrive in a changing environment, where the prioritization of tasks might change fast. You accept that living with change is a part of your job. You like to collaborate effectively with others across a variety of groups both internally and outside the firm.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please call Heman Kukreja, Head of Customer Data and Analytics, Center of Excellence team on +45 29460929.
Send application and CV no later than 28.03.2018.