Are you a skilled forensic analyst with solid experience from the financial sector or the consultancy industry? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
You will join a team of dedicated specialists based in Copenhagen. Our ambition is to provide best in class incident handling to support the bank and we do that by a coordinated and cooperative approach in our team and across stakeholders throughout the bank.
You will contribute to this ambition by working individually and in teams to handle major incidents.
Your tasks include:
- Forensic analysis/investigations in fields such as AML/CFT, MAR and other risk areas
- Sharing experiences from case handling with business units, risk teams and compliance teams
- Developing best practices for incident management and case handling
The position may require a limited degree of travelling.
As our new Senior Compliance Officer we expect you to hold a Master's degree or similar in finance, accounting, auditing, law or a similar field in combination with at least 5 years of experience. Furthermore, you match the following criteria:
- Cooperative and easy to be around and a team player
- Experience from working in the financial sector, e.g. compliance, trading or risk to be an asset
- Ability to handle huge data sets and manoeuvre different analytical tools so strong it skills require
On a more personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as an engaged and positive individual who has the same approach to your work.
If you have any questions please call Jens Madsen at +45 22752749.
Applicants, who are successfully shortlisted, will be asked to complete online tests, which include both personality and logic problem-solving skills. After the tests, applicants will potentially be invited for an interview with the hiring manager, if there is a fit with the profile we are looking for. We use this process to ensure, not only that we find the right candidates to suit the team profile, but also that the candidates find the right team to fit their profile. Applicants, who have completed the online tests but are not invited for an interview, will be offered feedback by phone approximately 2-3 weeks after completing the tests.
Send application and CV no later than 22.10.2018.