Are you our new Senior Account Manager? You might be if you can nod yes to these questions: Can you challenge the status quo of the digital payment market? Are you that passionate about sales? And most importantly, do you have client appeal and a winning laugh?
Let us start by tell you about our workplace and the job: At the Copenhagen Office we are 90 employees with different competencies and responsibilities. This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting Fintech companies in Denmark. You will join the Danish sales team where you will act as Senior Account Manager bringing in new business opportunities while making sure, that we further develop our existing customer base
We are looking for a team player who likes commercial challenges and is eager to contribute to our high ambitions. You thrive working in a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment with an honest and high performing culture.
As our new Senior Account Manager your tasks will be (among others):
- Develop and execute the plan for your territory across our entire solution suite and make sure we meet our targets
- Drive business growth in your territory of existing customers by an analytical and commercial approach
- Drivie customer dialogues at both strategic and tactical levels
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around MobilePay to bring in new strategic customers
- Collaborate with business partners to expand reach and promote best-in-class adoption of MobilePay
- Join forces with our marketers and product owners to ensure wide collaboration and knowledge sharing
What we look for in you:
- Significant account management experience in the IT, Payment or FinTech industry
- Experience working with business partner and driving sales through them
- 5+ years experience within solution sales
- Strong verbal and written communication (including presentation) skills
- Fluent in Danish and English working proficiency
Further, you recognize yourself in this:
- You are a self-starter who make things happen
- You are energetic and prefer to meet people and be away from your desk rather than sitting behind it
- You challenging the ‘as-is’ with your entrepreneurial mind-set and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- You enjoying an unformal and social environment. And be prepared to be challenged at the ping pong table...
Does this job sound like your next move?
We hope so, and we are looking forward to hear from you.
You will report to Head of Sales, Denmark, Deniz Hansen Cartilli. If you have any questions to the position, please contact Deniz on +45 2889 4789
At MobilePay, we strive to simplify everyday life for our more than 4.4m users and 100 thousand businesses. Our aim is develop a state of the art payment service and drive change in a fast evolving market. To do that we join forces everyday with our customers, users and stakeholders.
Send application and CV no later than 22.01.2019.