Are you a professional with high integrity and energy, eager to learn and ready to be an active part in ensuring that Danske Bank’s risk towards hedge funds, insurance and pension companies continues to be balanced and predictable while also being part of a journey towards a higher degree of automation?
Credit Non-Bank Financial Institutions (Credit NBFI team) are looking for our new colleague. We are responsible for approving and monitoring credit risk for Danske Bank’s portfolio of a wide range of NBFIs, including hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, mortgage institutions, investment funds, as well as a number of infrastructure clients such as Central (Clearing) Counterparts (CCP’s) and settlement agents. The team also approves and monitors country limits, as well as managing the portfolio risk on traded products.
We are a small and specialised team consisting of 10 people with many different skills and experience profiles. Although several hard skills are required, in the daily work strong communication and stakeholder management skills are also a significant plus.
As a member of the team, you will participate in:
- Liaising/working closely with Financial Institution clients across all Nordic countries
- Working alongside institutional bankers and relationship managers
- Granting approvals of cases and credit applications received from the front line, performing risk assessment
- Performing a variety of daily surveillance client-related work
- Designing new solutions on portfolio risk and credit risk appetite, as part of a dynamic team with high focus on automation and continous improvement
In cooperation with Market Risk, our team also provides assessment of Danske Bank’s Traded Credit Risk, including giving input to the Risk Appetite and the use of counterparty credit risk data.
As our new collegaue you probably match the following criteria:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in a business or technical field (economics, finance, mathematics)
- Drive and motivation, eager to learn about the credit business on financial institutions
- Sense of cooperation and willingness to interact & produce results by cooperating with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Familiarity with VBA/Excel macros/Microsoft Access/Databases
- Prior experience in a risk function is a plus
For further information about the position, please contact Nassos Georgiou, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kåre Christensen, email@example.com, +4551809463 or Claus Schrøder Jensen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send application and CV no later than 25.02.2019.