Are you an experienced risk professional, thriving in a fast-paced professional environment, analysing complex credit risk? Do you find it appealing to be responsible for your own credit portfolio of the largest Nordic players within Shipping, Oil & Utilities? Do you hold strong analytical competencies, persistence and robustness through intense periods? Does your personality fit with an informal atmosphere among dedicated colleagues?
If you can answer yes to all of the above, you may very well be the candidate we are looking for.
Corporate Credit Risk Management manages the redit risk in Danske Bank’s large corporate, financial and public credit portfolio. We develop industry and customer risk appetite, approve specific credit applications and report on the portfolio including detecting emerging risks. We are continuously striving to improve our market leading risk function.
We are now seeking an experienced Credit Analyst to our Shipping, Oil & Utilities team. You will be joining a dynamic team of experts in a challenging and versatile working environment.
The Shipping, Oil & Utilities team manages the bank’s portfolio of, complex exposures in both the challenged offshore and volatile shipping industries, but also within the more stable utilities industries. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the credit risk in a designated portfolio of large corporate customers
- Analyse credit applications and produce high quality decision recommendations and/or approve the applications.
- In close collaboration with front line and product units, develop customer strategies and risk appetite as well as relevant financing solutions.
- Assist in developing action plans, restructuring solutions and impairment proposals for distressed customers.
- Together with the rest of the team, work to further develop our approach, framework, reporting and processes.
You have strong commercial and analytical abilities with substantial experience in analysing and assessing corporate and asset-based lending risks. We expect you to have either a relevant graduate degree and/or substantial relevant credit training from a financial institution.
You will be part of a challenging environment, often working with tight deadlines and with the need to swiftly develop a firm view on often complex and challenging credits.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will be:
- Driven and able to work independently while at the same time ensure a strong cooperation with the rest of the team, as well as, the counterparties in front line and the rest of Group Risk Management.
- Able to manage and resolve situations where the parties have differing opinions and priorities.
- Highly responsible with a strong focus on quality.
- Focussed on continuously improving the business and able to drive change.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and verbal English skills as this is the working language.
Experience of the shipping – oil and utility sector is not a prerequisite but an advantage. Equally, mastering a Scandinavian language is not a prerequisite but an advantage.
Please call Troels Antonsen, Sector Head Shipping, Oil & Utilities, C&I Corporate Credit at +45 5132 9770 or Christian Bay Andersen, Head Leveraged Finance, C&I Corporate Credit at +45 3059 6056.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis, so please apply today rather than tomorrow.
Send application and CV no later than 28.03.2019.