if (motivated && stackExperience.length()) contactUs(Date.now())
Become part of a cross-functional team
This is an opportunity to become part of a cross-functional team working with some of the best web technologies and development practices in a fast-moving environment.
With the heart of a start-up and the backbone of a solid organization, our team is building District, a new financial platform that connects solutions and data from multiple providers to make the workday easier for hundreds of thousands of finance professionals and business owners.
You will become a member of the Channel team, building the core channel experience and platform capabilities. The role requires close collaboration with the other developers, architects, UX designers, testers and business stakeholders to incrementally build and deliver a robust and scalable solution that strike our end-users with awe. You will also be influential and actively engaged in both technical decisions and continuously improving our agile practices.
Snapshot of our tech stack
We’d love to meet someone who
- C# / .NET Core
- Communicates clearly, is approachable and helpful
- Curiosity and a passion for all aspects of software development
- Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Additionally, hands-on experience with some of the listed technologies from our stack is desired
We value diversity and inclusion, collaborators over cowboys, creativity over closed-mindedness and sustainability over fire-fighting.
- Fun and motivating work environment in the heart of Copenhagen
- Friendly, talented and dedicated colleagues
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits including vacation, pension and health coverage
- Flexible working hours
- Canteen and barista-grade coffee
- Attend training and conferences
- If you are coming from abroad, we will support your move through our mobility program, which includes relocation. Our team is largely international and English is the primary spoken language
- Source control – Yes, Git and Bitbucket
- One-step build – Yes
- Daily builds – No, builds run on branch integration
- Bug database – Yes, Jira
- Bugs fixed before writing new code – No, bugs are prioritized based on severity
- Up-to-date schedule – Yes
- Specs – Yes
- Quiet working conditions – Yes, although we work in an open office landscape there’s access to quiet rooms and noise-cancelling headphones
- Best tools that money can buy – Yes, in most cases we are able to accommodate the developer’s wishes in terms of hardware and software
- Testers – Yes
- Code screening – Yes, online code tests for all relevant candidates
- Hallway usability testing – Yes
We are hiring multiple roles and seniority levels, determined by experience and technical abilities.
We look forward to seeing your CV and motivational letter – the sooner the better as we are continuously inviting candidates for interviews. If you need more information about the position and team, please reach out to Hiring Manager Gustav Béen at email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 27.06.2019.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.