Can you see yourself make a difference to how the payment market look today? Are you passionate about sales? And do you enjoy working with strategic customers? If your answer to these questions is yes, you might be the person we are looking for as our new Senior Account Manager.
Let us start by tell you something about our workplace and the job:
At the Copenhagen Office we are 90 employees with different competencies and responsibilities. You will join the Danish sales team where you will act as Senior Account Manager bringing in new business opportunities while making sure, that we further develop our existing customer base.
This is an opportunity to join one of the most exciting Fintech companies. We are looking for a team player who likes commercial challenges and is eager to contribute to our high ambitions. You thrive working in a fast moving and entrepreneurial environment with an honest and high performing culture.
As our new Senior Account Manager, your tasks will be (among others):
What we look for in you:
- Develop and execute an appropriate territory plan for your territory across our entire solution suite and make sure we meet our targets
- Help to drive business growth in your territory of existing customers by an analytical and commercial approach
- Responsible for driving customer dialogues at both strategic and tactical levels
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around MobilePay to bring in new strategic customers
- Work with business partners to expand reach and promote best-in-class adoption of MobilePay
- Join-forces with our Marketers and Product Owners to ensure wide collaboration and knowledge sharing
As a person you can nod to this:
- Significant account/territory management experience, preferably in the IT, Payment or FinTech industry
- Experience working with- and sales-through business partners
- +7 years’ experience within solution sales
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent in Danish and English
- You are a self-starter with a strong commercial acumen who make things happen
- Furthermore, you thrive working with dynamic tasks in an ambiguous, fast paced, honest and high performing culture
- Passion for challenging the ‘as-is’ with an entrepreneurial mind-set and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivated by growing a new business area together with the extended team across MobilePay
- Enjoying an unformal and social engaging environment
You will report to Head of Sales, Denmark, Deniz Hansen Cartilli. If you have any questions to the position, please contact Deniz on +45 2889 4789
Sounds like your next move? Let us hear why we cannot go on without you. At MobilePay, we strive to simplify everyday life for our more than 4m users and 130 thousand businesses. Our aim is to develop a state of the art payment service and drive change in a fast evolving market. To do that we join forces everyday with our customers, users and stakeholders.
Send application and CV no later than 01.07.2019.