In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit of delivering the best experience to our customers. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and the courage to challenge the way we do things
Become part of an innovative environment
We have established a Customer Engagement Area, where we are responsible for UX, digital and omni channel development. Becoming part of this unit is a great opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy and strategic channel development of our digital channels with an overarching customer-focused approach.
You will join a young team of six highly motivated individuals working towards a shared goal – we want to create value for our areas of development and the bank in general! Even though we are working on our own projects, it is important to us to have a fellow feeling and use each other for sparring.
Product approval and strategic digital channel development
As a digital consultant, you will be responsible for driving the product approval process for our digital channels, in close collaboration with our Agile Areas. This means that you will be responsible for ensuring that all solutions and features are compliant and of the required quality, while at the same time driving fast-paced development and short time to market. As part of our Channel Strategy & Analysis team, you will also be involved in developing e.g. the channel strategy, service design analyses and value proposition design. Your main areas of responsibility will be:
Process-oriented project manager
- To support the agile heartbeat with efficient management of the product approval process
- To ensure efficient product approval processes while supporting the agile heartbeat
- To ensure that we have a continuous strong product approval setup for our Corporate Digital Channels
You have relevant experience from a start-up, a digital agency or a digital team within a larger company. You have been driving your own projects and have an analytical and structured mind-set. Since you will be working with many stakeholders, you are able to build strong relationships and collaborate across the organisation.
You balance customer expectations against technological opportunities and business challenges. You are known for always being on top of experience and consumer trends and, and you enjoy incorporating these into solutions for customers. You thrive with user and stakeholder collaboration to ensure alignment across the organisation, and you have the ability to structure and convey complex strategic messages with confidence and clarity.
- want to work in a fast-paced environment
- collaborate with many different types of people, challenge ideas, seek feedback, are transparent in what you know and you show an eagerness to learn from others
- are structured and analytical by nature and have a can-do attitude
- are dedicated to creating results
- have an agile mind-set, creative problem-solving skills, self-organise and take initiative and responsibility
- have a relevant master’s degree from e.g. CBS, Aalborg University and ITU
The position requires great communication skills in English, both written and spoken – in addition mastering a Nordic language will help, but is not a pre-requisite.
You will work from Niels Juels Gade in central Copenhagen.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Head of Channel Strategy & Analysis, Thomas Fogde on +45 26 15 67 44.
We are screening applicants and having interviews on an ongoing basis.
Send application and CV no later than 04.08.2019.