Do you want to join us on a journey to change how Danske Bank creates value for users and customers through strategic channel development? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Become a part of an innovative and untraditional banking set up
In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit of delivering the best experiences to our customers. To do this we need bright minds and highly motivated individuals with pioneer spirit and the courage to challenge the way we do things. We have established the Customer Engagement area in Group Development, where we are responsible for UX, digital and omni-channel development.
Becoming part of this unit is a great opportunity to work in a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, agile development, flat hierarchy and with an overarching customer-focused approach. You will join a young team of six highly motivated individuals working towards a shared goal – we want to create value for our areas of development and the bank in general! Even though we are working on our own projects, it is important to us to have a fellow feeling and use each other for sparring.
Lead on channel strategy development
We are looking for two new senior colleagues for similar positions – one to be responsible for our personal segment and one to be responsible for our business segment. Besides strategy work, you will be working with service design analysis and value proposition design, in close collaboration with the Agile Area. Your main areas of responsibility will be to:
- Participate in developing the strategy, vision & ambition for our digital channels
- Ensure strong connection to (future) customer needs and expectations, and provide strategic recommendations for short- and long-term backlog prioritisation
- Set clear ambitions, directions and mandate for our digital channels
- Maintain a strong dialogue and alignment with executives and senior management committees
Senior consultant with digital strategy and service design experience
You have a strong understanding of digital strategy and relevant experience from working in a similar position in either start-ups, consultancies or larger companies. You understand user experience and service design approach and more importantly, you understand digital channel development by heart and is able to set the strategic direction for the experience of our different customers either for personal or business customers.
You use your strategic experience and service design skills to balance customer expectations against technological opportunities and business challenges. You are known for always being on top of experience and consumer trends and, and you enjoy incorporating these into solutions for customers. You thrive with user and stakeholder collaboration to develop complex strategic assessments, and you convey your messages with clarity and confidence.
- Are self-driven, and proactively seek, identify and can manage tasks
- Have super stakeholder management skills and can navigate and manage in complex/vast stakeholder network
- Have excellent powerpoint skills and don’t freeze when presenting in townhalls
- Want to work in a fast paced environment
- Collaborate easily with many different types of people, challenge ideas, seek feedback, are transparent in what you know and to show an eagerness to learn from others
- Are dedicated to creating results with an impact
- Have an agile mind-set, creative problem-solving skills, self-organise and take initiative and responsibility
The position requires great communication skills in English, both written and spoken. In addition mastering a Nordic language will help, but is not a pre-requisite.
You should expect approximately 10 days of travel per year, and will have your seat in Niels Juels Gade in central Copenhagen.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Head of Channel Strategy & Analysis, Thomas Fogde on +45 26 15 67 44.
We are screening applicants on an ongoing basis and expect to conduct first interviews in the beginning of august.
Send application and CV no later than 04.08.2019.