In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future – we aspire to be the Nordic Integrator and recognised as the most trusted financial partner.
You will become part of the development area Digital Customer Experience (DCX) where we are responsible for some of the most important online solutions we have in Danske Bank (among others our new mobile- and web bank). Our ambition in DCX is to attract, motivate, develop and retain highly skilled engineers. Your role will be to work as a senior DevOps engineer in our Digital Bank 3.0 platform team responsible for building and maintaining the technical foundation for all our full-stack feature teams.
DCX is part of Group IT, which is a large and global IT organisation with more than 3000 employees spread out on locations in Bangalore, Vilnius, Copenhagen and Aarhus. Development opportunities within both DCX and the group as a whole are excellent.
Your role will be to work in a DevOps platform team with skilled colleagues. The primary responsibility of your team is to enable our full stack feature teams in architecting, building, deploying and maintaining high quality customer facing features.
You understand how the end-to-end tech. stack works and you will work closely together with infrastructure engineers, software engineers and technical architects. Your key strength and primary area of interest is within creating a strong DevOps foundation – this for instance includes setting up 3rd party solutions for tele metrics, pipeline setup/configuration, scaling solutions for high load, creating technical foundation for continuous integration/deployment, building micro service communication layer, cloud/infrastructure related work and various developer tooling.
- Take lead and be a role model for other DevOps engineers in your team.
- Contribute via building/implementing developer tooling.
- Operate and maintain the core of the Digital Bank platform.
- Design and build for usability, performance, scale and maintainability.
- Not afraid to try out new technologies, and raise the bar for technical excellence in your team.
Your background and qualifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience from a similar role.
- A BSc or Master in Computer Science, (or equivalent).
- Former experience working in an agile development team.
- Prior experiences with highly available production systems.
- Previous experience with large distributed systems.
- Experience with software patterns in distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Advanced skills in .NET core (alternatively .NET or JAVA) programming (micro services) and automatic testing.
- Infrastructure/cloud experience and competency.
- Experience with Continuous –integration, -deployment and -delivery.
- Experience with container technologies (for instance Docker/Kubernetes).
- A strong grasp of automation tools.
- Very experienced in Message Broker solutions, as for instance RabbitMQ, Kafka, IBM MQ, etc.
- Previous experience with ServiceMesh technologies (for instance Istio, Consul etc).
- Previous experience with SQL- as well as NoSql databases.
- Great experience with DevOps/Tele metrics - for instance ELK stack, Consul, Prometheus, Grafana (application insight).
- Very experienced in world-class cloud computing and cloud storage infrastructures, (AWS, Rackspace, Azure, Openshift).
- Very experienced in with continuous delivery / continuous integration engines: Thoughtworks' Go, Jenkins, Bamboo, TFS etc.
- Configuration of web servers: Apache/IIS, etc.
- Usage of multiple software build systems.
Furthermore, you need to be fluent in English (orally as well as in writing).
- An opportunity to work together with other highly skilled engineers in a high focus area where we raise the bar and always challenge the as-is.
- An inspiring work environment where you are given opportunity to work in a cross organisational team following agile work principles.
- Work in an international environment, which concentrates on innovative business facing solutions.
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Access to a wide array of career opportunities inside the organisation.
Please upload your application and CV as soon as possible. Should you have any questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact Kenneth Fiil,
Development Manager, via Email email@example.com or by phone +45 45 13 00 62
or Joachim Melanchton Betinger, Development Manager, via Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 30 58 82 66.
Send ansøgning og CV online senest den 30-09-2019.
Danske Bank er en nordisk bank med stærk lokal forankring og tætte forbindelser til resten af verden. Vi har i mere end 145 år hjulpet mennesker og virksomheder i Norden med at realisere deres ambitioner. Danske Bank har mere end 19.000 medarbejdere i 16 lande over hele verden, som betjener vores 3,4 millioner privatkunder, erhvervskunder og institutionelle kunder. Ud over banktjenester tilbyder vi også tjenester inden for livsforsikring og pension, realkreditlån, Wealth Management, fast ejendom og leasing.