Do you want to play a vital part in designing and implementing Quality Management standards?
Raising the bar
We are looking for a new Business Operational Risk and Controls Quality manager, who is keen on raising the bar for better customer and operational services in the area of non-financial risk.
In the Costumer Service Delivery department, one of our key responsibilities is quality and risk management as first line of defence.
We will welcome a new Business Operational Risk & Controls Quality Manager, who will help Danske Bank Customer Service Delivery to provide excellent service by setting quality management standards, guidelines and tools.
You, as Quality Management subject matter expert, will contribute with your skills and knowledge towards more effective Quality Management framework; embed key metrics, training, and learning modules. You will build and maintain an engaged community of quality ambassadors.
You will become a central part of the international quality & risk team with 17 employees based in Copenhagen, Helsinki and Vilnius. you will be working from either Vilnius, Copenhagen/Høje Taastrup, or NO, SE, FI.
Since our work cuts across several functional and organisational units and head office functions, you need to have good collaborative skills – and bring a professional standard around non-financial risk and controls to be respected.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Continue the development of quality management framework by applying the best industry standards
- Assist in the design and out roll of Quality Mgm master class training programme for all CSD team leaders during Q4 and 2020
- Set quality standards and work with continuous improvements – converting these theoretical point of views into practice
- Facilitate Quality Assessment efforts in order to identify quality gaps and improve process performance
- Contribute to build overall quality and risk strategy, tools and processes
Capable of building quality management framework
You have a strategic helicopter view, and are able to communicate effective and corporate with stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
You have already proven that you are capable of building quality management framework
We expect you to have:
- 5 + years’ of experience in Quality Management and Continuous Improvement in financial institutions or similar sectors
- The ability to move from theoretical helicopter view to a practical way of working
- Ability to break down policies and frameworks into actionable and value adding guidance
- Strong sparring skills and ability to stand your ground
- You are result-oriented, pro-active, supporting and driving change
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
To be a success in this job you need to build bridge between group operational risk frameworks and business in your risk assessments, with a focus on value from a risk and business perspective. You need to challenge and support the business in high quality and timely conductive risk assessments, risk mitigation and risk assessments.
A career at Danske Bank is an opportunity to grow and contribute to a culture of high ambition. Together, we will deliver expertise with integrity, create value and progress through agility because we believe in collaboration.
You will get more than 20,000 colleagues and together we are committed to create an engaging, diverse and sustainable workplace in which we maintain a safe and healthy working environment, foster a culture of diversity and reduce our environmental footprint.
Are you interested in this position?
Upload your motivational cover letter, portfolio and CV as soon as possible – we plan interviews as we receive applications and we will take down the job ad as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to:
Tanja Ulevik Vestergaar (Hiring Manager), phone: +45 40 35 47 34
Send application and CV no later than 25.10.2019.