We are looking for a HR tax specialist to join our team as Senior Tax Manager. In this new established role, you will be responsible and mainly focused on ‘personal tax’ in close cooperation with business units and group functions on a worldwide basis.
While reporting directly to the head of Group Tax, you will be part of smaller team of dedicated tax specialists, with a good atmosphere and an energetic, fun and flexible workplace.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a part of Group Tax, you work closely together with your colleagues in Group Tax and our HR departments in Denmark and outside Denmark. The position is on group level that in Denmark includes Danske Bank A/S, Danica, DIMA, Realkredit Danmark and Nordania Leasing.
Your key areas would be – but not limited to - taxation of business travellers, fringe benefits, expatriates (48E), secondments, company car, reimbursements, customer arrangements, entertainment, procurement of consultant, PAYE obligations etc.
Your work would include:
- day-to-day support to HR departments, business units as subject matter expert
- provide pro-active guidance and instructions on HR taxation to the wider group
- contribute to compliance and tax reporting as subject matter expert
- identify and report HR tax risk including appropriate mitigation actions
- monitoring new legislation and practice
- contact to tax authorities
- contact to external advisors
- provide internal tax training on HR taxation
Pro-activeness, coordination, execution, and communication are core elements of the job.
Be part of Group Tax
Group Tax is a global unit, working out of both Denmark, UK, Finland and Lithuania. As part of Group Finance in Danske Bank you will join a growing, innovative and dynamic international department, whith socially, responsible, ethical and reliable employees. You will be part of smaller team of dedicated tax specialists, with a good atmosphere, a Scandinavian culture, and an energetic fun and flexible workplace. Group tax is an excellent place to learn, grow and develop skills.
To succeed in the position you must be able to grasp large amounts of information fast, be self-driven and an expert in planning, execution and communication.
You must have an analytical and pro-active mind-set, be well structured, performance oriented, and ambitious. Furthermore, you should have:
- Ability to work on senior management level
- Structured and capable of driving projects independently with many stakeholders at various levels
- At least 10 years’ experience in tax, law or similar position;
- Fluent English, both spoken and written;
- Willingness to work in international teams across borders;
- Flexibility to travel if needed
The position will be based in Høje-Taastrup but flexibility to attend meetings in Copenhagen City is required.
Your Personal Competencies
Personality traits required are a flexible mind-set, structured, good people understanding, positive thinking and high energy.
Head of Group Tax
Michael Kirkegaard Nielsen
Phone: +45 24970503
Send application and CV no later than 24.11.2019.