Can you delight and engage users with your designs? And does it energise you to create digital banking flows that leave customers with a better understanding of their finances? Then you may well be our new Senior Digital Designer in mobile bank for retail customers.
As Senior Digital Designer at Danske Bank you will merge typography, iconography, color, space and texture to ensure that our customers can navigate mobile bank with success. You will be working in an agile area of cross-functional teams where user researchers, UX’ers, digital designers, developers, product owners, data scientists and business analysts come together to craft outstanding banking experiences for our customers. You will collaborate closely with mobile bank’s design lead in order to define the overall design direction and join forces with the individual agile development teams and the UX’ers on those teams to deliver designs customers love.
Organisationally you will belong to our UX & Design team, consisting of 8 people. The team works at locations in both Copenhagen and Aarhus. This position is based in Copenhagen.
- You have a solid background in visual design, preferably a university degree, and you are passionate about design with a user-entred focus.
- You have 3-5 years of practical experience from a design agency or an in-house team - and have spent the majority of your time on design for small(er) screens.
- You are primarily a visual designer but have no problems delving into UX design and usability discussions. In fact, you see this as a necessity to deliver the greatest possible results.
- You have experience with information design and are talented at presenting information in a way that forsters efficient and effective understanding of it.
- You excel at establishing structure via your designs and have considerable experience working with and developing design systems.
- You are used to collaborate closely with frontend developers, speak their language and understand that design doesn’t really exist before it’s coded.
- You feel right at home in design tools like Sketch, Illustrator, Zeplin, Abstract etc.
- A chance to help shape the next generation of banking services in a setting where the focus is on delivering relevant, meaningful and extraordinary expe-riences to customers.
- A senior position in our UX & Design team from where you will join mobile bank to connect with customers, designers, product owners, developers and business stakeholders in order to deliver outstanding banking solutions.
- An opportunity to work in a set-up characterised by agility, high pace, flat hierarchy and an overarching customer-centricity.
- A job in a dedicated and ambitious team where we shoot for the moon and have a great deal of fun on the way.
We will be interviewing for the position on a continuous basis.
For more information, please contact Head of UX & Design in Digital Banking Retail Channels, Henrik Harsbo on +45 21 69 86 14
Send application and CV no later than 27.02.2020.