In Danske Bank, we are committed to be on the forefront of digital development in a pursuit to create the bank of the future.
You will become part of the development area Retail Digital Customer Experience (RDCI), where we are responsible for some of the most important online solutions we have in Danske Bank (Mobile bank and Web Bank). You work in the frontend team and are a part of setting the direction for the front-end development across the department and driving general frontend improvements across the entire Mobile Bank App (React Native).
Your role is to design, build, deploy and maintain high quality frontend code for mobile- and web bank applications together with a dedicated team. You excel within the frontend development space and you also have a high level understanding of how the end-to-end technology stack works. You work closely together with Developers, Architects, Business Analysts, UX Specialists and Product Owners. Your key strength and primary area of interest are within front-end development and front-end architecture.
RDCI is part of Group IT, which is a large and global IT organisation with more than 3000 employees spread out on locations in Bangalore, Vilnius, Copenhagen and Aarhus. Our ambition is to attract, motivate, develop and retain highly skilled engineers.
Your background and qualifications
- Hopefully minimum 3 years of experience from a similar role
- A BSc or Master in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience with continuous delivery / continuous integration and a “quality built-in” mind-set through automatic testing
- Experience with cloud technologies, highly available production systems and large distributed systems
- An opportunity to work with business critical solutions with high customer focus
- An opportunity to work together with other highly skilled software engineers in a high focus area where we raise the bar and always challenge the as-is
- An opportunity to work with new technologies in a complex and scaled setup
- An inspiring work environment where you are given opportunity to work in a cross organisational team following agile work principles
- Work in an international environment which concentrates on innovative customer facing solutions
- An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis
- Access to a wide array of career opportunities inside the organisation
If the above sounds interesting to you, please apply via the link. If you have any questions to the position, please reach out to Senior Development Manager Jan Jellesen on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 29 61 04 21.
Send application and CV no later than 12.07.2020.