Would you like to apply your analytical skills to ensure first class Analytics for Group Risk Management organisation?
Credit Analytics is a department in Group Risk Management, consisting of around 40 dedicated analysts (12 in Lithuania), responsible for analytics driven initiatives and management insights. We are now looking for a data analyst to join Transaction Data and Early Warnings team. You will be involved in various projects and analytical tasks within retail risk area supporting our journey towards more data-driven analytics and automated decisions.
A key element to your success is being able to communicate insights based on large data sets. Understanding and creating value out of complex data will be a vital part the responsibilities. You will get an opportunity to work with the newest BI tools as well as grow both on a professional and personal level in international environment.
This role will be located in Copenhagen.
Apply your analytical skills and support our journey towards more data-driven analytics and automated decisions
In this position you tasks will be:
- Create valuable risk insights from DB transaction data (big data)
- Produce forward-looking analyses, interactive dashboards, presentations and reports for different management levels and regulatory matter
- Interpret data, develop insights and engage in close dialogue with our stakeholders to communicate analytical insights and conclusions
- Identify areas that would benefit from automated solutions and self-service business intelligence tools to foster data-driven culture within the organization
- Development and optimization of debt management support tools to ensure efficient collection processes
- Work closely with your colleagues leveraging on their skills and knowledge as well as sharing your own
- Strong collaboration with other teams to ensure common understanding and alignment
- High focus on efficient data collection process, data design and innovative BI Reporting tools
Self-driven Data Analyst with a strong analytical methodology
We are looking for a person who enjoy working in a team where we help and support each other. You must have strong collaboration and communication skills and an explorative mind-set. Also, you have great interpersonal skills and we expect you to be outgoing with a “can do” attitude.
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- An educational background (preferably in business administration, accounting, economics, mathematics or similar)
- Proven track record in combining business knowledge and analytical skills when solving real world problems
- Working knowledge of data and analytics tools (SQL, Alteryx, R, Python, Power BI, Tableau or similar)
- Helpfulness and willingness to work in a team
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Interested in impacting a top-tier financial institution
We have an empowered environment where you can assume responsibility aligned to your ambitions and skills and with continuous professional development.
We offer opportunities to learn the operations of a top-tier financial institution. We work in close cooperation with colleagues to ensure we deliver high quality work where coaching and feedback is an integral part of the work process. We have a flexible workplace with opportunities, good atmosphere and collaborative Scandinavian culture.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Erik Bærentzen, Hiring Manager on +45 20 33 64 61.
Send application and CV no later than 03.08.2020.