Are you eager to apply your analytical skills in our Marketing Automation setup where we use 1:1 activities to create value for Danske Bank customers?
Where we are going
Applied Business Analytics is a team responsible for 1:1 sales and marketing execution, evaluations, and continuous improvement of all commercial activities – your daily work will have a direct impact on how customers experience contact with Danske Bank through our many different channels. We also use the analytical disciplines to drive the commercial agenda across Retail and Business Banking in Denmark.
As part of the Banking DK organization, you will become part of a professional environment with strong focus on performance and emphasis on delivering results.
Strong analyst with programming skills
In order for us to succeed, we need new colleagues that can help us understand how we can create even more value for our customers using our Marketing Automation setup and 1:1 activities. We also need to enhance the interaction between physical and digital channels. This will require both an agile approach and a curiosity of how our commercial efforts improve our customer experience and contributes to our financial targets. This will happen through close collaboration with our Centre of Excellences and other commercial stakeholders on bigger cross-functional initiatives.
- You are experienced working in the intersection between business and analytics
- Having knowledge about marketing automation and 1:1 flows will be an advantage
- You like working with data and strive to transform it into valuable business opportunities
- You have experience with programming in SAS, SQL or equivalent
- You have work experience as an analyst or master’s degree within a field such as business, mathematics or economics
- You apply an analytical mind-set and a fact-based approach and you understand the need of applying data as a competitive advantage in the banking environment
- You are result-oriented and with a positive mind-set and proactive attitude.
If you have work experience within the financial services industry, it would be an extra plus.
What we offer
We offer a position where you will become part of a team that has strategic importance for Banking DK. You will have great, skilled colleagues that enjoys a laugh in an informal atmosphere – and you will interact with many inspiring colleagues around Danske Bank that will make you grow.
As our new colleague, you will have your base on Lersøpark Allé in Copenhagen.
If you have questions about the position, do not hesitate to contact Head of Applied Business Analytics, Søren Duus Saigal at +45 21 20 40 01. We will invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible.
Send application and CV no later than 06.08.2020.