Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge your skills in Advanced Analytics by both creating data models and creating actionable insight? Join us in a role, where we are evolving rapidly and let us grow together building on already existing expert skills.
Group Risk Management is a large business unit in Danske Bank together with the rest of the bank we are focusing on creating systems and expertise that will create the way towards our goal of becoming the customer’s number one bank. For that to happen, we have bought in on an enticing journey that requires ambition and passion and that is what is shaping our environment.
In Group Risk Management, you will be part of Data, Analytics & Event Management, in Group Non-Financial Risk. You will join a team of dedicated colleagues, where our focus is on supporting the business units across the bank and build a robust non-financial risk discipline. We share the same driver in passion and ambitions in an informal environment. In our team we have a focus on being part of a great place to work where we support each other in times for tight deadlines and making the job fun.
Putting strong analytical skills into play in of mix of finance and IT
Your responsibilities will include development of data models, creating data flows, being an expert on data, and development advanced analytics models to increase the quality in the actionable insight. As well, as using your skills and knowledge to link our work to the business needs and having an important role in developing the right tools for our bank to be robust.
Your key tasks will therefore be to:
- Developing data models and related data flows
- Enhancing the underlying systems that capture relevant data
- Creating insight using Tableau and data science tools like Python
- Execution of stress testing and scenario analysis
- Help ensuring needed regulatory and internal reporting is done on time
You will play an important role in how to develop the future set-up, to enable a new level of insight on non-financial risk. Therefore, your role will be to demonstrate and apply strong technical skills within Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics incl. machine learning (incl. NLP/NER) and data modelling.
As you will be working in close collaboration with your peers, colleagues, and stakeholders in the Bank, it is important that you bring a cooperative mind-set and are capable of navigating in different environment such as level of seniority, business areas and pace of work. It will be important that you thrive with peak periods and having a flexible approach towards working pragmatic and still find it important to deliver with high-quality results while meeting strict deadlines.
The background we are looking for:
- Relevant Master’s degree
- Solid working knowledge of analytics design and development tools and techniques
- Strong technical background within Business Intelligence including best practices, analysis, visualization, and latest BI trends
- Ability to proactively drive tasks and experience in collaborating business units and other stakeholders
- Aggressive curiosity to learn the business risk domain and data modelling working with non-financial risks
- Experience from the financial business domain is preferable
Join us in a role where you get to influence the future direction of an important and business critical area and seizing the opportunity to grow with the business.
Send us your CV and Application! Please note that we are processing applications on a continuous basis so please apply as soon as possible.
If you have any further questions for the position, please contact Ronni Lück, Head of Data & Analytics, on+45 20 51 54 71.
Send application and CV no later than 14.08.2020.