Are you a skilled project manager with 1-2 years’ experience from e.g. the financial services industry, a consultancy firm, a corporation or the public sector – and are you ready to pursue new opportunities?
You will be joining 10 committed colleagues in our team-oriented Company Secretariat based in Holmens Kanal, Copenhagen. The secretariat supports the Executive Leadership Team and the Board of Directors, and we work every day to build a bridge between the daily operations of the Bank and the supervisory role of the Board. Our ambition is to promote and sustain good corporate governance in all operations by working closely with our many stakeholders throughout the organisation across business units, group functions and management levels.
In this role you will not only be joining a team of dynamic colleagues, who you will challenge and learn from, but also work directly for the top management of one of the largest banks in the Nordics and the largest bank in Denmark.
Ambitious and talented executor who will make things happen
You will contribute to this ambition by being an analytical and coordinated executer who will plan and make things happen proactively within deadline and with the highest degree of integrity.
Your tasks include:
Structured Project Coordinator with strong stakeholder management skills
- preparing, facilitating and following up on meetings, incl. agenda-setting, practical arrangements, specific inquiries and calendar coordination,
- storing, maintaining and collecting information from stakeholders across the organisation and ensuring proper and adequate handling thereof,
- engaging with colleagues across management and seniority levels in matters of administration, management or governance,
- keeping and updating schedules, planners, agendas and other work in progress documents, and in general
- optimizing processes and engaging proactively in the daily operations of the entire secretariat.
As our new project manager we expect you to hold a master’s degree in a relevant field, but previous experience is not a prerequisite.
However, we hope that you:
- have flair for stakeholder and project management by maintaining effective, eloquent communication, verbally and in writing, in Danish as in English,
- possess an overall methodical approach to tasks by having a genuine interest in structure, timelines and timely execution,
- are an excellent and concise organizer who is able to prioritize and execute efficiently in a constantly changing environment and who cares about details,,
- are a high-performer, structured self-starter and natural problem-solver who exudes diligence and is good with numbers, and
- are a positive, collaborative and service-minded individual with the ability to add real value with a smile and to enjoy work life.
On a personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as an intelligent, analytical and mentally agile person with the ability to focus on key issues and to work flexibly in a commercial and fast-paced environment.
If you have any questions, please call Nethe Rosa Hjørland, Head of Company Secretariat, at +45 21 39 94 05.
Please send application, CV and relevant documentation. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis and the advertisement will be closed as soon as we have found the right candidate. For this reason and as we hope you can join us as soon as possible, please apply today, rather than tomorrow.
Send application and CV no later than 06.08.2020.