Do you have a solid background within ML/TF prevention and have a structured and result oriented mind-set? Then you might be MobilePay’s new SAR officer!
At MobilePay, you will join a group of dedicated people who work to simplify everyday life for our users and business customers. We are committed to drive change in a fast-evolving market by strengthening the MobilePay eco-system, while at the same time lifting all of our regulatory obligations. You will thus join forces with MobilePay teams who work closely with our customers, partners and stakeholders and be part of an innovative organization that is a frontrunner in the tech market.
Our offices are located in Copenhagen and Helsinki, and our IT departments are located in Aarhus and Vilnius. You will join us in Copenhagen and will work closely with many different stakeholders such as your colleagues in MobilePay and Fraud and AML stakeholders in Danske Bank, harvesting the benefits of being an independent company, yet having close ties with the large Danske Bank organization.
You will participate in building our new Financial Crime Prevention team which will cover responsibilities spanning across the prevention of Fraud, Money Laundering, Corruption, Terror Financing and all other aspects of Financial Crime. You will be working together with a global team of 13 employees.
Transaction Monitoring, case handling and reporting responsibilities
As our new SAR Officer, you will be a key player in building our new Financial Crime Prevention team, e.g. in relation to scenario setting, process design and reporting.
In the process you will support the Head of Financial Crime Prevention, in designing a strong and robust setup, enabling MobilePay to prevent as much financial crime as possible, and at the same time also handle all incoming investigation cases to the best possible result for all stakeholders. You will thus:
Experience in AML and fighting Financial Crime
- Take an active role in MobilePay’s management of these important areas, by ensuring strong standards of investigations and case handling based on intelligent transaction monitoring.
- Play an active role in defining robust processes relating to case handling on alert handling, investigations, SAR filing etc.
- Supporting the strategic direction by providing sparring to product and process owners across MobilePay in the processes of transforming strategies and requirements into investigations and alert handling initiatives
- Define and set up strong and to-the-point suspicious activity reporting ensuring that all requirements from regulators are met
- Keep a close dialogue with the Fraud and AML transaction monitoring teams and participate in dialogue towards authorities and regulators, including the Police, the FSA and FIU
Sounds like the right job for you?
- Solid experience with Financial Crime and AML investigations and high performance in previous positions from companies within IT, technology or finance
- Proven collaboration skills from similar teams, with an ability to support stable and efficient processes as well an ability to build and adjust processes in a changing environment
- A structured, analytic and fact-based working approach with the ability to work both individually and as part of a team and to plan and meet deadlines.
- Strong networking competencies; a curious and agile mind-set
- Strong communications skills with high proficiency in English - you are able to build a compelling story to get your message across to decision makers and other key stakeholders
You will report to Head of Financial Crime Prevention, Sune Gabelgård. For questions regarding the job, please contact Joakim Skaarup, mobile +45 2155 8875 or mail (preferred) JOAHA@MobilePay.dk
Note that your application, CV and exam results should be submitted through our job portal and that we will conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.
Send application and CV no later than 03.08.2020.