Do you have a solid background within Fraud prevention and have a structured and result oriented mind-set? Then you might be MobilePay’s new Senior Fraud Analyst!
At MobilePay, you will join a group of skilled and dedicated people, who work to simplify everyday life for our users and business customers. We are committed to drive change in a fast-evolving market by strengthening and extending the MobilePay eco-system while at the same time lifting all of our regulatory obligations.
You will thus join forces with MobilePay teams who work closely with our customers, partners and stakeholders and be part of an innovative organization that is a frontrunner in the tech market.
Our offices are located in Copenhagen and Helsinki, and our IT departments are located in Aarhus and Vilnius. In this Copenhagen-based role, you will participate in building our new global Financial Crime Prevention team which covers responsibilities spanning across the prevention of Fraud, Money Laundering, Corruption, Terror Financing and all other aspects of Financial Crime. You will work together with a team of 13 employees who are truly committed to preventing financial crime.
Transaction Monitoring, Case Handling and Reporting Responsibilities
As our new Senior Fraud Analyst, you will be a key player in building our new Financial Crime Prevention team. You will thus support our Head of Financial Crime Prevention in designing a strong and robust setup, enabling MobilePay to prevent as much financial crime as possible, and at the same time also handle all incoming cases to the best possible result for all stakeholders. You will thus:
Fraud Investigation Experience and Networking Competences
- Take an active role in MobilePay’s management of these important areas, by ensuring strong standards of investigations and case handling based on intelligent Fraud scenarios
- Play an active role in defining robust processes relating to case handling on investigations, debt management etc.
- Supporting the strategic direction by providing sparring to product and process owners across MobilePay in the processes of transforming strategies and requirements into Investigations and alert handling
- Define and set up strong and to-the-point suspicious activity reporting ensuring that all requirements from regulators are met
- Keep a close dialogue with the Fraud and AML transaction monitoring teams to match the current risk picture across the organisation and participate in dialogue towards authorities and regulators
Sounds like the right job for you?
- Solid Fraud investigation-related experience and experience from companies within IT, technology or finance, and you understand the risk factors relating specifically to the payments industry
- A structured, analytic and fact-based working approach with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong networking competencies; a curious and agile mind-set
- Strong communications skills with high proficiency in English - you are able to build a compelling story to get your message across to decision makers and other key stakeholders
You will report to Head of Financial Crime Prevention, Sune Gabelgård. For questions regarding the job, please contact Joakim Skaarup, mobile +45 2155 8875 or mail (preferred) JOAHA@MobilePay.dk
Please note that your application, CV and exam results should be submitted through our job portal.
Send application and CV no later than 03.08.2020.