Are you a Compliance professional who wants to make compliance a business enabler? Do you have strong integrity and work ethics? We have an open position in our newly established Cross Border Licensing team. We are responding to significant business changes and stakeholder demands in an evolving regulatory environment.
Danske Bank is one of the largest banks in the Nordics. The Compliance department has grown significantly in the last years and we need experienced and skilled professionals to continue the development of this important function. Our team offers a multicultural working environment with cross-border responsibilities. The open position is situated in Copenhagen. Some minor travel may be expected.
The focus in the Cross Border Licensing team is to ensure oversight of, and compliance with, the requirements related to Danske Banks activities in the light of the bank licence. The team works globally, advising the business in license-related matters in all countries where Danske Bank serves customers or provides services.
In our organisation, we deliver expertise and act with integrity. We create value and we progress through agility. We believe in collaboration by engaging, listening and acting.
While actively executing daily tasks, you will be a contributor to carrying out the work of Licensing Compliance in respect of various activities globally.
Your tasks will include:
- Close liaison with business stakeholders providing relevant advice, challenge and support
- Participating in risk assessments as well as monitoring, training and reporting activities
- Contributing to a positive team spirit
To succeed in this role, it is important that you have great analytical skills as well as the ability to handle and simplify complex data. Furthermore, you need to be comfortable in interacting with people at all seniority levels. You must be able to have a proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision-making capability as well as, having the ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a person, we expect you to have strong fundamental understanding of banking activities. You must master the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously under time pressure and with high attention to detail.
As a Senior Compliance Officer, we imagine that you have:
- You have an academic degree in law, finance or other relevant field
- You have 5+ years of work experience from the financial sector, the legal function or the compliance or risk management function
- You have a strong work ethic as well as communication and influencing skills
- You have good judgment, analytical skills as well as the ability to create and manage initiatives
- Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Fluent in English – both spoken and written. Experience and willingness to work in a global environment with stakeholders across the world
On a more person level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as a self-driven and motivated individual with a structured approach to your work.
Send us your CV and application! We are looking forward to receive your application!
Send application and CV no later than 09.08.2020.