Are you at the beginning of your career or are about to graduate? Do you want to join an innovative risk environment at Danske Bank to become an expert in market risk? Then you may be the right match for this unique opportunity to build a career within the Market Risk department in Danske Bank.
We are looking for an Analyst to join Market & Liquidity Risk Control in our Market Risk department. The positions we offer are located in the team, responsible for interest rate, inflation and xVA or in team responsible for equity, FX, liquidity and structured Products.
Market & Liquidity Risk Control consists of 25 people and is part of the Market Risk department with 60 employees who aim to develop Danske Banks market risk capabilities.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Monitor market risks in Danske Bank Group and foreign units.
- Validate that the Group's market risk perform satisfactorily.
- Working with other team members, you take part in further developing the calculations and monitoring of market risk and interest rate risk in the banking book (IRRBB).
- Participate in projects to improve Danske Bank’s capabilities to manage market and liquidity risks.
- Communicate your analysis and decisions in a clear and concise manner to senior management and other departments in the Bank.
The Market Risk department consist of highly technical professionals, with experience within market and liquidity risk. A position in Market & Liquidity Risk Control will provide you with a unique opportunity to acquire a broad understanding of market risk, liquidity risk and financial products.
What we expect
We are looking for an ambitious and well-educated person who would like to pursue a career as a market risk Analyst. Your success will be defined by your ability to demonstrate sharp analytical skills combined with an ability to climb a steep learning curve and work as a team player.
You have a Master’s degree in finance, economics or similar. You are about to graduate from university or have up to three years of work experience. You have a keen interest in, or experience working with financial markets. Coding will be an advantage, but not a requirement.
As a person, you:
- Are proactive and self-driven
- Have an eye for the details and at the same time put things into a higher context
- Constantly aim at becoming more efficient
- Have a good analytical skillset
At the same time, you can honour our focus on working in teams while exhibiting an eagerness to get things done and explore uncharted territory. Since you will be working in an international environment, your work languages are English and at least one of the Nordic languages.
What we offer
In the Market Risk department, you will be given the opportunity on a daily basis to learn new skills and you will have a dynamic workday. Market & Liquidity Risk Control is an excellent place to grow your career and develop competences. We offer a good working environment and great colleagues. Our office is located in Danske Bank’s Headquarters at Kongens Nytorv in the very centre of Copenhagen.
If you have any questions please contact Lauge Jacobsen, Head of Team Interest Rate Market Risk, at +45 45 13 95 05 or Emil Jönsson, Head of Head of Equity, FX and Structured Product Risk, at +45 45 12 80 34.
Applications will be reviewed as we receive them.
Send application and CV no later than 04.01.2019.