Do you want to drive step change in pricing analytics? And, do you thrive with the combination of in-depth analytical tasks and the outgoing role in collaborating with various stakeholders?
Your new team
Pricing Excellence enables success in the markets by taking active responsibility for development, optimisation, sharing of best practice and building a strong pricing community across the organisation. An important lever on this journey is applying statistical modelling to enable solid, sustainable business decisions.
You will be one of three Data Scientist in a team of nine Analysts and Consultants working holistically with commercial matters across the four Nordic markets. Together with our colleagues in our sister-team Commercial Analytics, we are responsible for driving a step change in the banks application of statistical models. You will be part of a professional, ambitious data science environments characterised by deep, diverse data and analytical competencies as well as an informal, collaborative atmosphere.
Your new role
- You will act as mentor and sparring partner for data scientists and analysts in our team and Nordic colleagues.
- Sparring on specific scripts as well as developing skills within Python or machine learning in general.
- Wrangle data (i.e. extracting, cleaning, transforming data from SQL sources).
- Ensure that we continue to improve our data foundation and understanding.
- Handle vast amounts of data and visualize insights from the analytics.
- Communicate complex statistical findings in a clear, simple language. As our models are built for application in local business units.
You will also be responsible for developing statistical models and apply machine learning. As data science, as discipline, is still in its infant stages within Pricing Excellence, you will have great opportunity to put you mark on methods and approach.
We are looking for you who
Holds a master’s degree within a quantitative field.
Commercial experience is a plus.
Can combine solid business acumen and commercial awareness with experience within scripting languages and extraction of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data.
Has a clear vision on future developments in advanced analytics and predictive modelling.
English skills are key, while speaking one of the Nordic languages will be an advantage.
If you are interested in more details about the job, please call Head of Pricing Excellence Anita Jørgensen 4021 1732.
We are looking forward to receive you application!
Send application and CV no later than 01.03.2019.