Do you want to join the machinery of the Accounting team in Danske Bank’s Asset Finance unit? Do you see yourself as a vital member of the project team to change the reporting system?
In Accounting, you will be a cornerstone in our internal and external reporting, where you will join your colleagues in the financial annual cycle and in optimizing and improving the financial reporting. Within the coming years, you will also be part of the team that will look into replacing our existing reporting systems.
In Accounting & Performance Management, you will get 15 dedicated colleagues who always strive to deliver the best result on time. You will get development opportunities within the department and you know that hard work and talent will bring you half the way.
The Accounting team is responsible for consolidating the financial report for Danske Finans Norway and Nordania Leasing to Danske Bank and make the external reporting for Danske Leasing A/S – a fully owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S. Furthermore, we have the responsibility regarding TAX, VAT and registration.
Be a strong financial player
Together with the rest of the Accounting team, you will be a strong link between the business, Group Finance and external and internal audit, and you take pride in optimizing the control environment and ensuring high quality information to your stakeholders.
You will get deep knowledge of the systems and processes – and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo and see new opportunities.
Your main areas of responsibility
Personal and professional competences
- Together with the team to make the monthly and yearly external and internal financial reporting for Danske Leasing A/S and the Asset Finance division in Danske Bank Denmark and Norway
- Develop and improve the existing reporting and control setup
- Be responsible for TAX and VAT reporting
- Be a strong financial partner for the business
- Be a vital member of the project team to change the reporting system.
- You have relevant education as Cand.Merc.Aud. or similar and have ambitions for yourself and the team
- You have good cooperation competences and like working in teams, with a strong desire to finish your task within deadline – at the expected quality
- You are an expert in Excel and know that knowledge comes from hard work.
Share your motivated cover letter and CV and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Head of Performance Management Johan-Benjamin Hahn on +45 45 13 04 46.
Send application and CV no later than 22.04.2020.