Do you want to drive the implementation of a Collaboration package of Jira, MS Teams and Confluence in Denmark’s biggest bank?
Join us in building a Better Bank by driving change initiatives within Danske Bank Group IT.
You will become part of a major programme of high priority in Danske bank, with the vision of truly changing the way the bank functions. We are seeking an experienced Atlassian Solution Partner with experience on implementing the Atlassian suite of applications, including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and others.
Better Ways of Working
The Better ways of working programme is part of a broader programme that will transform Danske Bank, divided in 3 streams:
- Customer Journeys acceleration
- Ways of Working redesign
- IT Industrialisation
You will be joining the IT Industrialisation stream, responsible of driving the IT transformation and optimisation in Danske Bank. Our goal is to enable Danske Bank’s development organisation to deliver first in-class customer experiences, with faster time-to-market, from highly engaged and motivated employees.
You will work as an Implementation Partner, working with implementing key collaboration tools in the development organisation, ensuring that users understand how to use the platforms correctly.
- Provide consultation and support on set-up and usage of Jira and Confluence
- Conduct training for employees and new hires on JIRA and Confluence regarding how to use the tools, new functionality, etc.
- Quickly respond and troubleshoot any issues with the Jira or Confluence
- Provide User Management and grant user permissions
- Proactive identification of areas of improvement and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Write, build, and manage workflows all while maintaining Atlassian best practices
You will be reporting directly to the Atlassian suite owner, Tais Holland. Your daily work will be in a small team, engaging directly with the areas, to help the areas adopt the collaboration tools. You will be part of a larger Tribe, working in iterative cycles, to accelerate developer productivity in general in our IT Development.
Who are you?
Ideally, you identify with most of the following:
Skills and competences
Experience and qualification
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with business and technical teams
- Good presentation skills, comfortable presenting to large groups
- Thrive in an agile environment and be adaptable to work changes that can shift quickly
- Strong ability to communicate with both and technical and non-technical team members
- Attention to detail combined with the ability to comprehend the big picture
- Ability to think strategically combined with deep expertise in processes and tools
- Ability to inspire and motivate large groups of people
- 5+ years of full-time dedicated experience in the development and administration of Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence) and environments
- Hands-on and subject matter expert experience in managing Atlassian products in complex environments
- Experience working on large scale agile organizations is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, an IT-related field or similar
- One or More Atlassian certifications is a Plus
- ACP-600 Project Administration in Jira Server
- ACP-100 Jira Administrator
- ACP-300 Agile Development with Jira Software
- ACP-400 Jira Service Desk Administration
- ACP-200 Confluence Administrator
- ACP-500 Atlassian System Administrator
Do you have questions?
Please feel free to reach out to Tais Holland – TAMO@danskebank.dk
Send application and CV no later than 30.04.2020.