Do you thrive seeing digital concepts come to live? Are you equally exited and curious about how people interact with different digital products and by ensuring that they get the full potential out of them? Then we might be exactly the right place for you!
As Business Analyst in Digital Sales & Self Service you will be part of a highly dynamic and motivated team. The team’s key goal is to transform the way that our corporate customers purchase and use digital offerings, technical tools and enablers that support their work in District.
District is our new digital channel for our corporate customers. This is the advanced corporate e-banking solution for our midsized corporate customers. In District we are four development teams, which is set up to work agile across both UX, Business and IT competencies.
Drive the process of how we service our corporate customers digitally
The main purpose of the job is to carry out analytical and project management tasks regarding the development and execution of a Help Universe, in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to define both key initiatives and objectives within the Digital Sales & Self Service space, which entails bridging tech-related process descriptions and establish the right relations.
The key responsibilities include:
- Specify key areas where we can improve our support to customers
- Mapping out the processes of how we can create a relevant offering
- Participate in the continuous development of Digital Banking for corporate customers
- Support the team objectives in launching and maintain our backlog
- Define and coordinate strategic projects in very close collaboration with stakeholders across the entire Bank
Innovative with a digital mind-set
You have a relevant Master’s degree and experience as a Business Analyst, consultant or project manager from a corporate development function or similar. Knowledge within the financial industry is an advantage.
We imagine your key qualities to be:
- Solid communication and stakeholder management abilities
- Great analytical and project management skills are a must
- Real team player that delivers high-quality results consistently
- Fluency in English is a prerequisite
Curious to read more about District? Follow this link to our webpage:
If you have any questions, please contact Tue Vestergaard Pescettini, Product Manager of Digital Sales & Self Service on mobile +45 26791552
Send application and CV no later than 14.06.2020.