Do you want to join an international and ambitious team while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper financial management? Do you like routine tasks, but also feel motivated by taking on challenges? Then you might be our new Finance Partner to join Group Real Estate Insight and Performance department.
In Group Real Estate (GRE), our mission is to create an open and welcoming experience for our customers, and a productive, dynamic, and safe work environment for our employees. We are responsible for the entire premises budget, footprint strategies for corporate offices and branches, workplace and utilization, maintenance and facility services.
After our recent reorganization, GRE is organized in 10 new strong teams, anchored in three departments (one of them being Real Estate Insight). In addition, GRE employs 75 Danske Bank employees and 650+ external Facility Service employees of ISS as well as other strategic partners.
About the role
As our new Finance Partner, you will join our small and passionate international team to help us ensure proper financial management and enable GRE to make sound, data based financial and operational decisions. Your main tasks will be daily administration of costs, monthly follow up on budgets and forecasts, as well as supporting the teams in business cases. Additionally, you will collaborate closely with our external stakeholders, as well as working in close collaboration with internal stakeholders to set yearly budgets and create long-term forecasts.
- Daily cost administration and monthly budget follow up
- Answering business questions and deliver solutions in the form of ad-hoc analyses and P/L calculations for premises projects
- Effectively communicating with internal customers to deliver financial updates in a timely fashion
- Partnering with our main suppliers ISS and Newsec, in addition to internal stakeholders, to make sure we are staying within the budget limits, and to identify optimization opportunities
Our new Finance Partner thrives with handling a certain level of routine tasks, but is also motivated to grow in the role and take on more challenging and demanding tasks along the way. In addition, you are detail oriented, service minded and enjoy collaborating with team members, as well as with other internal and external stakeholders.
You also have:
- Solid knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- 2-3 years of experience as a Controller or a Business/Financial Analyst
- A BSc or MSc in Finance/Business Administration or similar
- In addition, it would be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in budget management and significant outsourcing contracts
- Experience from a global organisation working closely with stakeholders from different countries
- Experience with process optimisation in a commercial setting
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau
It is a requirement that you are fluent in English.
If you want to know more about the job, feel free to reach out to Team Lead Irina Militaru on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we will be conducting interviews on a running basis, so we encourage you to apply today rather than tomorrow through our online system.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Send application and CV no later than 24.07.2020.