Are you a skilled senior controller with management potential? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
You will join a team of three employees based in Ejby and Vilnius. Our ambition is to bring the financial controlling and support of Infrastructure cost to the next level by structure, close cooperation and curiosity.
You will contribute to this ambition by leading a team of dedicated colleagues.
Your tasks include:
- Advice and support of head of units on financial matters when needed
- Support the department heads in managing their budgets and in delivering insight into the budget and forecasts to support the unit, including workforce planning
- Schedule for financial matters and securing awareness on key deliverables across the unit and departments
- Maintain business procedures relating to Finance
- Contribute to improving the financial cycle in the departments and increasing the quality of deliverables
- Prepare financial analysis and insight to department and unit heads as needed
As our new team lead, we expect you to hold a Master’s degree in Business, Management in Finance or a related field.
Furthermore, you match the following criteria:
- Good understanding of financial institutions and accounting experience
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong collaborative and communication skills
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Previous financial service experience and/or experience in working cross-border in an international organization would be an advantage
On a more personal level ,your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as an inspiring and structured individual with an inspiring approach to your work.
If you have any questions please call Morten Bjerre, head of Technology Finance at +45 29 10 40 26.
We will be contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, so please apply today rather than tomorrow.
Send application and CV no later than 24.08.2018.