Would you like to use your skills within international private banking? Use your strong KYC/AML Specialist skill on assessing customer information and activities? We are looking for a KYC Analyst to analyse and review information ensuring compliance towards regulations.
Danske Bank International S.A., based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S. We serve wealthy Nordic clients who have chosen to live abroad. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and sset management.
As a KYC Analyst, you will join our KYC team on a permanent contract, starting as soon as possible. This is a challenging position with the possibility to grow your competences and increase your responsibilities.
- Analyse customer information in cooperation with International Private Bankers and Management
- Train and advise International Private Bankers and other stakeholders
- Handle daily cases regarding CDD and ODD
- Make recommendations for relationship terminations or retentions
- Conduct quality assurance regarding AML/KYC due diligence on existing customers taking action when required
- Ability to work autonomously, with responsibility in accordance with your competences
- Coordinating due diligence matters communicating effectively with clients, department managers and other members of the staff
- Cooperate with Compliance and Management on cases of high complexity
- Participate in projects related to AML/KYC.
- You have experience working in financial services and a good understanding of AML/KYC due diligence, regulatory requirements and on-boarding processes relating to International Private Banking
- You can both work autonomously and as part of a team
- You have an ability to analyse and make sound decisions on complex cases
- You are committed, well organized and pay attention to details
- You have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable contacting external and internal clients
- You are able to work under pressure to meet the tight deadlines
- You are flexible in your work and adaptive to change.
Excellent oral and writing skills in English are required; knowledge of a Scandinavian language is considered an advantage.
If you have any questions about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Head of KYC Team, Per Knudsen on +352 46 12 75 563 or Head of Client Services, Carsten Stricker on +352 46 12 75 435.