Danske Bank International, based in Luxembourg since 1976, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Danske Bank A/S in Denmark. We serve wealthy clients who have chosen to live outside the home markets of Danske Bank Group. We are specialised in International Private Banking and provide advisory services on investment and asset management. We have dedicated teams to serve our customers.
We are looking for an ambitious Client Assistant to join the Client Assistant Team in a permanent position.
- Deliver proactive and outstanding service to customers
- Guide customers on our digital products
- Keep direct contact with our customers, handling various incoming queries
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with passion for customer service
- Ad hoc projects
- Coordinate customer queries with other internal business units and external cooperation partners
- You have experience working in the Service Sector, preferably in an international environment.
- You have been working directly with customers and understand the service needs of Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Individuals.
- You are very service minded and organised and you like to get things done, now. You are ambitious and eager to learn new things.
- You are flexible and stay calm during peak times.
- You wish to take active part in developing higher customer satisfaction by communicating new ideas in a constructive manner, e.g. regarding the services provided and ways of working.
- You have excellent oral and written skills in English and knowledge of a Scandinavian language is an advantage.
We offer you a great opportunity to join a positive, ambitious and client focused working atmosphere in an evolving business that allows you to develop.
If you have any further questions, please call Head of Client Assistant Team, Petra Mesecar on +352 461275 406 or Head of Client Services, Carsten Stricker on +352 461275 435.
Send application and CV no later than 31.05.2019.