Are you always looking for improvements and keep challenging status quo? Can’t stand working in a conservative and slow environment? Do you have project management & digitalisation experience?
If the answer is “Yes”, you have an excellent opportunity for to join the Transformation & Implementation team in Transaction Services. We drive significant agendas of process transformation, digitalisation and operational excellence to make a real difference in shaping the future of customer experience.
As a Project Manager you will be joining Digitalisation chapter.
Your responsibilities will include running one or more Digitalisation projects, applying planning, stakeholder management, process improvement skills and industry best practices to ensure reaching the project goals.
Your location will be in Vilnius office, but you might be required to travel periodically to one of Danske Bank offices in Scandinavia.
Your official role will be named Consultant.
- Manage projects in Transaction Services from scoping to implementation and realizing project benefits
- Motivate and develop co-workers, establish working relationships with business areas, suppliers, and other relevant stakeholders
- Ensure project deliverables conform to strategic directions and create measurable benefits
- Responsible for project team building, guidance and skill development to achieve project goals
- Adhere to project management best practices, methodologies, systems and tools as defined by Danske Bank
Area of Expertise:
- Higher degree
- 2+ years’ experience in project management
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Experience in Digitalisation projects/initiatives: Machine Learning, BPM, Robotics, System Development and other
- Proven ability to effectively negotiate and facilitate problem resolution
- Strong analytical, communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, and able to organize and lead others
- Willingness to actively take ownership and take the lead to drive tasks through to a successful conclusion
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus but not a must
- A growing, innovative, global and dynamic company which is attentive to the employees
- Socially responsible, ethical and a reliable employer
- An excellent place to learn, grow and develop skills
- A place with many opportunities, additional benefits, good atmosphere and a Scandinavian culture
- An energetic, fun and flexible workplace
If you have any questions, please contact Paulius Ajauskas +370 620 94118
Send application and CV no later than 18.06.2019.
Danske Bank is a strong Nordic universal bank with an international network. Our vision is to be recognised as the most trusted financial partner. Danske Bank is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and has 18,000 employees across 16 countries.