Are you the one who can keep track on the business processes in MobilePay and can you drive and motivate the teams included in the process, then you might be the AML & Business Project Manager in MobilePay.
In MobilePay we work in a great place with a view to Planetarium in the middle of Copenhagen. We have a start-up environment with great team spirit where we together take responsibility in making things happen, and that is the reason that you know us as a brand that change the way of paying in Denmark. But we need your competence!
Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), and Due Diligence (EDD/ODD) are together with our sales efforts high priorities in MobilePay. Therefore it is crucial for us to keep track of the projects and processes around this, and to secure that our 4.1 million personal customers and 120.000 business customers are handled in the right way and that we reach new ones in a professional way.
We need a strong Project Manager who can take ownership on driving projects in these areas, and secure that the deadlines are met. The right person is outgoing with a can do mind-set who is able to create overview of the tasks and to secure collaboration between different departments and at the same time both communicate progress and challenges to top management.
We want to be sure that we manage all our projects as tight as possible to secure progress and steer towards deadlines. This happens in close collaboration with Customer Support teams, Product Solutions teams, IT and ODD teams in Lithuania.
As AML & Business Project Manager you will be responsible for driving all projects related to our AML areas but also to use those skills to help driving our business. This means steering the business projects, negotiations with and follow up on sub suppliers in IT and Operations and to have ongoing dialogue with all functions within MobilePay.
The project management includes day to day activities like:
- Lead relevant projects related to the business and AML area
- Design, adapt and implement relevant processes together with the support and risk functions
- Set up and execute monitoring activities, including reporting
Education and Qualifications
- A master’s degree in business administration or other relevant education
- Tangible project management qualifications
- At least 2-5 years of work experience in banking or financial services consulting, preferably in the area of regulatory, risk, business management or audit
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Solid understanding of the financial industry and preferable understanding of the payment area
- Familiarity with relevant financial services regulations
- Problem-solving mind-set combined with strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Self-driven, organized and collaborative personality
- Strong communication skills in English and Danish
In this position, you will report directly to the CEO of MobilePay Denmark to whom you can contact, if you have any questions about this position on email@example.com.
Sounds like your next move? Send us your application and updated CV before August 31th. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Send ansøgning og CV online senest den 31-08-2019.