Would you like to use your strong KYC/AML skills within international private banking? We are looking for a KYC Analyst to evaluate and review customer information ensuring compliance towards regulations.
At Danske Bank International, you will have a vital role in building relationships with our international families and HNWIs, and supporting our ambition to grow. Your contribution will be an integral part of our service to Nordic private banking customers who live or are planning to move abroad.
As a KYC Analyst, you will join our KYC team on a permanent contract, starting as soon as possible. You will work with a high-performing team of professionals in a stimulating environment, where personal and professional development is key. Open discussions and team spirit that enable us to learn from each other are fundamental to our daily collaboration.
- Analyse customer information in cooperation with International Private Bankers and Management
- Keep track of regulatory changes and business practices contributing to maintaining an effective AML Programme
- Participate in ongoing maintenance of AML policies and procedures to secure alignment with the Group
- Train and advise International Private Bankers and other stakeholders
- Handle daily cases regarding CDD and ODD
- Make recommendations for relationship terminations or retentions
- Conduct quality assurance regarding AML/KYC due diligence on existing customers taking action when required
- Coordinating due diligence matters, communicating effectively with customers, and colleagues in Luxembourg and abroad
- Cooperate with Compliance and Management on cases of high complexity Profile
- You like to be challenged and develop your competences
- You have an ability to analyse and make risk based decisions on complex cases
- Through your knowledge, experience and personal skills you are able to connect and build trust easily with customers and colleagues at all levels
- You have experience working in financial services and a good understanding of AML/KYC due diligence, regulatory requirements and on-boarding processes relating to International Private Banking
- You work in a structured manner, are detail-oriented and adapt easily to the many frequent changes in a dynamic work environment with deadlines
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English are required; knowledge of a Nordic language is considered an advantage
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Head of KYC Team, Per Knudsen on +352 46 12 75 563 or Head of Client Services, Carsten Stricker on +352 46 12 75 435.
Send application and CV no later than 30.11.2019.
Send application and CV no later than 29.11.2019.