Are you an experienced Compliance professional with solid experience from the financial services sector? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of one of the largest banks in the Nordics?
Compliance function in Danske Bank has grown significantly in the last year and we need experienced and skilled professionals to continue the development of the Compliance and regulatory framework within Private Banking.
As a Compliance Officer/ Senior Compliance Officer you will play a vital role in the enhancement and scaling of our processes that support the growth and success of Private Banking and Danske Bank as a whole. You will become part of a growing international team of employees working in the Group Compliance function covering the areas of Treating Customers Fairly, Market Abuse, Data Protection, and Financial Crime.
Your future responsibilities
You will be a significant contributor to developing the work of Compliance in respect of various activities in the Luxembourg entity, Danske Bank International S.A.
Your tasks will include:
- Providing proactive advice and challenging the business.
- Liaising closely with the business to engage stakeholders and change mind-sets.
- Supporting and advising the business in governance and regulatory change projects across the business.
- Conducting activities to identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks.
- Representing Compliance at relevant committees and working groups.
- Maintaining collaborative relationships with relevant stakeholders in the functions such as legal, first line risk, second line risk, internal audit etc.
As our new Compliance Officer/ Senior Compliance Officer, we expect you have a solid academic background combined with a thorough understanding of the financial industry. You have experience within the area of Compliance in combination with 4 - 6years of experience in the financial industry. Furthermore, you match the following criteria:
- Team player, collaborator and can demonstrate a track record of positive stakeholder engagement.
- Analytical mind-set, a focus on execution and a structured approach with attention to detail.
- Strong integrity and work ethics.
- Strong listening and influencing skills.
- Adapt quickly to change, cope with a fast-paced environment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Advanced communication skills in English. French, German or any Nordic languages are considered an advantage.
In particular, we are currently looking for in-depth experience in the areas of Treating Customers Fairly (MiFID), Data Protection and Market Abuse.
On a more personal level, your colleagues and stakeholders experience you as a good team player with a structured approach to your work.
The position will be based in Luxembourg with limited travel.
What can we offer you?
We have embarked on a journey to build an even more collaborative, innovative and engaging compliance culture. A culture, where we empower all employees to take ownership of how we work and develop. As a part of our team, you will be given responsibility and we will also help you develop. You will take a challenging, developing and dynamic role in an every-changing and fast-paced environment.
If you have any questions please call Ms. Hannamari Mantyvaara at +352 461275599, email email@example.com.
Send application and CV no later than 24.01.2020.