Are you an ambitious, Swedish speaking Private Banker looking for an international adventure? Or perhaps you are already in Luxembourg but would like to explore another interesting path in your professional career?
Do you share our passion for providing customers with excellent and proactive advice in respect to their financial dreams and ambitions?
You will join a team with extensive knowledge of international wealth planning, investments, assets and liability management.
Danske Bank International is located in Luxembourg and we specialise in International Private Banking. We provide proactive financial and wealth planning advice to Nordic high-net-worth customers who have chosen to live abroad – and we do our outmost to meet prospect and existing customers’ high expectations.
Besides challenging work, highly skilled colleagues and complex high-net-worth customer cases, we offer you an exciting work environment and the possibility to take your international banking career to new heights.
Acquire new customers and self-development
One of your main goals will be to acquire new customers and further develop an existing portfolio of customers by delivering holistic financial advice and constantly create high customer satisfaction.
- You are - through your expertise and inter-personal skills:
- Able to connect easily with potential customers and build trust.
- Present the bank’s value proposition and together with your colleagues you set the optimal team around the potential customer.
- Collaborate with other Private Bankers and colleagues within the Danske Bank Group
- Are experienced in working with wealth management customers, understanding their needs and being able to create high customer satisfaction.
- Have good social skills and are motivated by creating results.
- Have a solid theoretical background, which enables you to quickly understand and leverage on newly acquired knowledge.
We value practical experience gained from working with investments, capital markets, credits or wealth structures via a position in Private Banking, Business Banking or a similar financial service area.
If you have any further questions, please call Associate Director Tero Gabrielsson
at +352 461275 481 or Head of Private Banking Johnny Bisgaard at +352 461275 417.
Send application and CV no later than 24.02.2020.