Are you looking for a new opportunity as a software Engineer? Seize the change to join us in developing the best possible solutions for Wealth Management Customers.
Wealth Management is a strong and professional business area in Danske Bank, and the market for wealth customers is undergoing rapid changes.
You will join Retail Investment IT in Danske Bank whose responsibilities are spanning differenced solutions and products for Investment customers. We are located in Brabrand, Århus – a site with more than 400 dedicated colleagues.
Develop customer-oriented solutions
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing customer-oriented solutions for Danske Bank. You are part of all phases of development from requirements to release and follow-up. You work closely with the business and peer developers as a dedicated team player.
You have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal. We value the ability to challenge ideas and come up with even better ones.
You will participate in innovating our solutions and products by understanding and responding to changing customer needs. We are deeply anchored in our domain area Investment. You need the interest and ambition to learn more about Investment to put the customers need first.
• A relevant education in computer science or computer engineering
• Skilled in C#, the latest .NET Framework and Visual Studio
• Experience with source control such as Git/TFS, and modern test frameworks etc.
• Experience with container application platforms like OpenShift
• An agile mindset and a positive and proactive attitude to your work
• The ability and motivation to learn new technologies and solutions quickly
• Knowledge of software developing using different methods and tools
• Curiosity towards new technologies, web, mobile development, programming languages, frameworks and methodologies
We are looking for a colleague that is both able to work independent and in agile teams. You need to be able to share your ideas openly and to co-create solutions.
For more info please reach out to:
Development Manager in Retail Investment IT
Phone: +45 45 13 25 57
Send application and CV no later than 29.06.2018.