Do you want to be part of building the #1 mobile payment app in the Nordics and be part of the team that changes how payments are done? Then join MobilePay.
We are looking for an eager and brilliant Senior iOS developer to join our MobilePay development team in Brabrand, Denmark (Aarhus area).
We are currently strengthening the App Development capabilities in MobilePay to support MobilePay becoming a separate company by establishing an app development team in Denmark to complement the main app development team in Vilnius, Lithuania. For this we need you as the experienced iOS Developer that is passionate and dedicated to delivering world class customer experiences and digital solutions. You will be working in a small team in Århus, and a larger app development team in Vilnius.
• Write clean, maintainable code for iOS applications.
• Self-directed work style with minimum of supervision.
• Make specification and Documentation of System Design.
• Work in Agile Teams with own responsibility for delivering what is agreed in right time.
• Take ownership of tailoring future iOS development in the bank.
You'll be part of a twin site development department with colleagues in Lithuania and we are working closely with the business situated in the center of Copenhagen. A minor level of traveling must therefore be expected.
You work efficiently as a self-managing team player and your deliveries are thought through. Paying attention to details comes naturally and you do this without compromising progress. Performance orientation is part of your DNA and you are motivated by persistently striving to deliver results.
You need to be fluent in English (orally as well as in writing). Danish is not a requirement.
Knowledge and experience required
• Have 5+ years of experience with iOS, 2+ years with Swift
• Have developed a broad range of complex solutions.
• Understands the SOLID principles and is able to apply them to write flexible and maintainable code.
• Knows the latest Swift changes and understands how to use them
• Experience with iOS dependency management such as Carthage or Cocoapods
• Experience with Continuous Integration for iOS, preferably using Fastlane
• An inspiring environment in a large IT organization.
• A perfect opportunity to join a growing IT team and face the challenges and the opportunities to influence and shape the MobilePay app.
• Work in an international team, which concentrates on innovative customer facing solutions.
• An extensive training program to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
• Highly skilled team and career opportunities.
• Cross business career opportunities in bank.
For further information please do not hesitate to call Senior Development Manager Rune Birkemose on +45 51 32 83 65
Send application and CV no later than 05.07.2018.