MobilePay is hiring: Strong commercial product owner with excellent project lead skills
Are you an ambitious and strong commercial project lead looking for new opportunities? Join us for an option to use your skills to make everyday life easier for our +4.5 million users and more than 110.000 businesses in Denmark and Finland.
We are looking for a new colleague to the Solutions & Journey Development team - a great team, full of nice and skilled people, who are dedicated to simplify life for our users and business customers.
As a team we are responsible for MobilePay’s product suite including the user journey and the end2end processes. Our ambition is to create solutions that ads value for our users and bring commercial value to our business customers and partners.
Currently we are looking for a new product owner who can take the responsibility for among others the payment services we provide to the markets and our key partners in Denmark and Finland.
In this role, you will solve following tasks among others:
- Based on your experience from the payment market you will take an active part in the development of settlement services across all solutions, multiple distribution channels and markets
- Support the continuous development and expansion of the MobilePay infrastructure and scheme setup
- Define and drive the product roadmap from a commercial standpoint
- Continuously develop your focus area according to the commercial KPI’s
- Ensuring a high degree of quality in deliveries
- Making sure that we have the optimal processes in place to support the scaling of sales
You will lead a variety of projects varying in scope and complexity, so we rely on your strong project management skills. You master the art of collaborating smoothly with people, as you will work closely with many different stakeholders such as 3rd party vendors, sales and on boarding teams and our IT department, with all of which you will have a close collaboration.
To shine in this job you have…
- A commercial mind-set. You are focusing on developing the right solutions and features for the relevant distribution channels and customer segments
- A structured, analytic and fact based working approach
- An outgoing personality. You are curious and you like finding insights by talking to users, merchants, etc.
- An open mind that thrives in a challenging and changing environment where we get things done and nothing is set in stone
- Strong communications skills, and you are able to structure a message and do convincing presentations in power point for decision makers or other key stakeholders
- An academic degree and you speak and write English at an adequate level
- Min 5 years’ experience from financial service providers, card payments, cash management banking services, consultancy firms, business development departments or the like.
Sounds like the right next thing for you?
For further details about MobilePay please visit mobilepay.dk. For questions regarding the job please contact Jeanette Hertzum, Head of MobilePay Solutions & Journey Development, mobile +45 29 16 03 51 or mail (preferred) email@example.com.
Send application and CV no later than 01.01.2019.