Do you have a strong interest in technology and a personal ambition of continuously delivering a world class IT platform to the #1 mobile payment app in the Nordics? Then apply to become a lead in our MobilePay DevOps team as we are ready to offer an attractive position to a strong Lead Infrastructure Engineer in either Brabrand, Denmark (Aarhus area) or Vilnius, Lithuania.
We have already come a long way rebuilding MobilePay from a purely mainframe based application to micro services running ASP.NET on an internal private cloud. In order to retain our leading position within the digital payments area the onward plan is to move to Openshift and .NET Core.
For this journey, we need a Lead Infrastructure Engineer that is passionate and has a continuously focus on the emerging trends in the technology landscape.
You will act as Lead DevOps Engineer in our DevOps team and be responsible for ensuring that we design, build and deliver a highly available and scalable execution platform utilising a multi datacentre setup.
You will also be responsible for improving the performance of our platform, solve scaling issues, build tools and monitoring of platform performance and must be able to script your way out of manual processes to create infrastructure as a code using PowerShell and Python.
Most importantly you together with the rest of the team sets the direction for our platform journey and assumes a personal responsibility for executing our technology road map including being able to see the big picture from an infrastructure architecture point of view.
You will have highly professional and technically skilled colleagues working from both Denmark (Brabrand) and Lithuania (Vilnius). A minor level of traveling between the two sites will be part of the job.
We expect you to have significant experience with relevant technologies and a personal ambition to be among the best. You must be able to work closely with DevOps engineers, developers and other counterparties. Furthermore, we expect you to possess technical leadership skills and be able to spar with others and help setting the direction.
You work efficiently as a self-managing team player and your deliverables are thought through. Paying attention to details comes naturally and you do this without compromising progress.
Knowledge, experience and skills required
• We expect you to have a master’s degree (or equivalent) within computer sciences.
• You have several years of experience in a comparable role, where you as a lead infrastructure engineer have worked with network configuration, server and middleware management etc.
• We expect you to be experienced in Windows and/or Linux.
• You should have strong infrastructure and technology troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with our technology stack (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Graphite, InfluxDB, Cassandra, MSSQL, ISS, Nginx, HA proxy, AppDynamics, Nagios, Terraform, SaltStack and Atlassian) is a plus. https://stackshare.io/mobilepay/mobilepay
• If you have experience with GoCD, PowerShell, TFS or other deployment/release tools it is considered a plus.
• Likewise will experience with Openshift and .NET Core be an advantage.
• You need to be fluent in English (orally as well as in writing). Danish is not a requirement.
• An opportunity to grow your career in a fast moving development organisation with high volume customer solutions requiring 24/7/365 availability.
• A possibility to learn from highly skilled colleagues.
• Market competitive work conditions.
For further information please call Senior Development Manager Mads Chr. Mikkelsen on +45 41 93 97 56.
Otherwise send in your application and CV as soon as possible. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
Our story and more information about MobilePay can be found here: www.mobilepay.lt
Send application and CV no later than 31.01.2019.