Do you possess in depth knowledge of governance? Are you also a person with a commercial mind-set and great negotiation skills? Then maybe you are our future Governance Lead.
Let us start by telling you a bit about our business: Our users primarily know us from our award winning apps, MobilePay and WeShare, but there is also a business side to MobilePay: We offer an extensive solution suite that covers all needs for businesses to receive payments.
MobilePay is one of the fastest growing digital financial services and the leading mobile payment solution in the Nordics. Our offices are located in Copenhagen and Helsinki and our IT departments are located in Aarhus and Vilnius.
Now, let us tell you more about our workplace and the job: At the Copenhagen Office, we are 90 employees with different competences and responsibilities. You will join the CFO/COO-area and you will be the Company Secretary for the Board of Directors of our Danish entities. You will also be in charge of our governance set-up, while supporting the business in entering into contracts that best bring value to MobilePay.
As our new Governance Lead you will become:
What do we expect from you?
- Secretary for the Board of Directors and responsible for the annual wheel, policy adoption, protocols, minute taking and Rules of Procedures for our two Danish MobilePay entities
- FSA-responsible; our one point of contact for dialogue with the Danish FSA
- Overall responsible for policies being embedded into our business
- Procurement responsible
- Support the business in entering into contracts with suppliers, customers and partners that drive best value for MobilePay
- Overall responsible for our terms and conditions
- Outsourcing responsible
- You are experienced in governance and contract handling and finds energy in making a difference to the business
- You have executive presence and excellent communication skills
- You have a strong business understanding and mind-set with a proven record for driving results
- You are motivated from ambitious targets and like to take on responsibility
- Preferably you have legal and governance experience from the financial industry
- You are a pragmatic person, who can make things happen
You will report to the CFO&COO of MobilePay while reporting to the chairman in your role as Company Secretary for the Board of Directors.
If you have any questions to the position, please contact CFO & COO Janne Dyrlev, 23441428.
Sounds like an exciting next move? Then we are looking forward to hearing from you. Note that we will handle applications on an ongoing basis.
Send application and CV no later than 25.03.2019.