Asset Finance IT is a full-service IT provider co-located with our Business partners in Birkerød. We have an ambitious growth strategy for our Nordic markets. As a Chief Software Architect in Asset Finance, you will become part of our global team, creating new Nordic digital services in close collaboration with both business partners and customers.
You will inspire us through your passion for good software architecture and you have a talent for making the most of tools and technologies. You thrive in an international setting with local and global colleagues organised in cross-functional, dynamic and agile teams. In Asset Finance IT we are unafraid to challenge each other and status quo, and we are eager to improve our current system portfolio whilst creating new cross-Nordic services.
You are a talented, experienced architect with relevant educational background. As a person, you possess strong communication and inter-personal skills, and you have an analytical mind set. You are a team player who is proactive, takes responsibility and keeps the outcome in mind. You are motivated by challenging tasks and by workdays, where two days are rarely identical.
You will join a global team of architects and will have the responsibility for designing and implementing a part of our future portfolio. The role requires working with stakeholders in business and IT, both locally and within Danske Bank (Group IT). You will lead the teams on developing new solutions that integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems and solve complex business needs.
It is expected that you have:
- At least 5 years of experience as a hands-on architect
- Full-Stack experience and the ability to leverage this knowledge of software practices and tools to produce high quality architectural designs
- Experience in architecting, developing and deploying enterprise class solutions in customer facing environments
- Excellent communication and visualisation skills - the ability to engage in deep technical discussions with customers and peers and become a trusted technical advisor
- Problem-solving orientation and a thinker and doer attitude.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience in domain driven design, micro-services architectures, and cloud platforms
- Experience with a range of different integration patterns and associated best practices
- Good understanding of security and other non-functional aspects of enterprise computing in an open system environment
You are fluent in English, both written and spoken, and you are ready to communicate on a daily basis with team-members across different locations.
Asset Finance IT is a full-service IT provider with the responsibility to develop and maintain the system portfolio for Asset Finance in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and UK. The department is part of Danske Bank Group IT, and we are 80 competent IT employees who works in Denmark, Lithuania and India. We also collaborate and integrate with many external partners.
A career in Danske Bank IT
A career in Danske Bank Group IT is an opportunity to work with complex and international challenges in one of the most digitalised companies in the Nordics. The organisation is undergoing an exciting digital, customer centric and agile transformation. Alongside more than 3500 other IT professionals, you will be part of a software engineer environment characterized by high ambitions and responsibility for IT-solutions that more than 3 million customers rely on.
Does this sound as the right opportunity for you? Then we look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Development Manager Jeanette Nikolaisen, email@example.com
Send application and CV no later than 05.05.2019.